June is a big month for gaming! Yall ready?

What will you be picking up in June?

• Might cop a couple of these joints...

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I’ll get something I’m sure, but noting exciting yet

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Meh, I’ll wait to see what they announce at E3

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • The game i want isn’t listed on here

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the hell kind of question is this? :mindblown:

I have it on PS3, so is that good enough?!

or can someone only be interested in a game if that interest dates back past 3 console generations??? :heh:

so all the ppl who were hyped for GTA 5 last gen or before had no business doing so unless they cared about GTA on PS1?

how far back most the interest go?

just wanna make sure how many consoles ago I had to be interested in link/zelda before I’m allowed to be excited about BOTW2 :dahell:
Your interest in a series is invalid unless you were in love with it from the start.

You never heard a nikka say ":camby: Oh now you a COD fan? You wasn't rocking COD 2:Big Red One on PS2 have you?"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Your interest in a series is invalid unless you were in love with it from the start.

You never heard a nikka say ":camby: Oh now you a COD fan? You wasn't rocking COD 2:Big Red One on PS2 have you?"

It’s clear nikkas on here are in their feelings about ratchet and clank :mjpls:

How out of 8 games listed in the op the topic became about R&C again?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just preordered ratchet and clank, kena and deathloop (PS5)

and mass effect legendary ed. (XSX)

don’t think I’m missing anything...only other game I’m anticipating this year is ragnarok but I seriously doubt that drops

Sifu looks really good, although i dont think its up for preorder

Daps
just preordered ratchet and clank, kena and deathloop (PS5)

and mass effect legendary ed. (XSX)

don’t think I’m missing anything...only other game I’m anticipating this year is ragnarok but I seriously doubt that drops
Ragnarok might drop but that would be all the way in November/December.
If it gets delayed it might only be to March 2022
Apparently Sony is expecting to make the same or more in terms of first party software revenue vs. last year. They are expecting a large amount of the revenue to occur this fall and tailing of by March 2022.
Horizon wouldn't be enough. Or even a TLOU2 upgrade/TLOU remake with factions. They would need a massive fall title outside of Horizon
All signs point to Ragnarok but due to COVID I wouldn't be surprised if it were delayed to 2022 like many have already predicted
W/out COVID it would have most likely launched this April/May marking 3 years since the last game
They already had the story for the second game done before they released the first and probably put everything they cut from the last game as a template
When they announced 2021, they had since March to assess whether or not it could make 2021 w/ COVID.
COVID probably delayed it a couple of months making it late 2021 instead of 1st half 2021 when they announced it knowing it could still slip to 2022 in the end.
Some people saying at least early 2023 gtfoh :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ragnarok might drop but that would be all the way in November/December.
If it gets delayed it might only be to March 2022
Apparently Sony is expecting to make the same or more in terms of first party software revenue like last year. They are expecting a large amount of the revenue to occur this fall and tailing of by March 2022.
Horizon wouldn't be enough. Or even a TLOU2 upgrade/TLOU remake with factions
All signs point to Ragnarok but due to COVID I wouldn't be surprised if it were delayed to 2022 like many have already predicted
W/out COVID it would have most likely launched this April/May marking 3 years since the last game
They already had the story for the second game done before they released the first and probably put everything they cut from the last game as a template
When they announced 2021, they had since March to assess whether or not it could make 2021 w/ COVID.
COVID probably delayed it a couple of months making it late 2021 instead of 1st half 2021 when they announced it knowing it could still slip to 2022 in the end.
Some people saying at least early 2023 gtfoh :mjlol:

The predicted revenue is from march 2021-2022 so Ragnarok can still come out early next year and make the deadline.

I’m assuming sony has a surprise release or two planned that they’ll announce next month

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Surprisingly, you didn't add an all of them option. Most of those I'm copping. Just a few would be first days. Ratchet and Guilty Gear are definitely day ones. Solar Ash is possibly as well, but I'd like to see just a tad bit more. Same with Scarlet Nexus.

I'm quite interested in Psychonauts 2, but it's xbox exclusive, I suppose I'll have to cop on pc.:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Surprisingly, you didn't add an all of them option. Most of those I'm copping. Just a few would be first days. Ratchet and Guilty Gear are definitely day ones. Solar Ash is possibly as well, but I'd like to see just a tad bit more. Same with Scarlet Nexus.

I'm quite interested in Psychonauts 2, but it's xbox exclusive, I suppose I'll have to cop on pc.:manny:

It’s not an exclusive

Developer: Double Fine
Designer: Zak McClendon
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Xbox Series X and Series S, Macintosh operating systems, Xbox One