June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:facepalm:

2lkxljq.jpg

If any of you coli citizens have any suspicious content to discuss feel free to email me: @ mrsnitchonyou@gmail.com
or follow me on twitter: @mrsnitchonyou

cleaning up these e-streets one scumbag at a time :leostare:

Dis nikka right here. . . :ohhh:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Hilarious. I'm in tears off this shyt. The way you wrote that shyt was so visual! hahaha I LOST it when you said they put the SPOTLIGHT on you! hahaha Them nikkas had the drop on you the whole time!! hahaha Them comedians are a like fraternity, they look out for each other. :dead:

I bet your a$$hole bottomed out when Quake said "HEEEEEY GENERRRAALLLL" :deadrose::damn::bryan:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Hilarious. I'm in tears off this shyt. The way you wrote that shyt was so visual! hahaha I LOST it when you said they put the SPOTLIGHT on you! hahaha Them nikkas had the drop on you the whole time!! hahaha Them comedians are a like fraternity, they look out for each other. :dead:

I bet your a$$hole bottomed out when Quake said "HEEEEEY GENERRRAALLLL" :deadrose::damn::bryan:

:sadbron: Before he said my name I figured the plan was a lil messed up cause the homies were catching ether bombs.. . . But i figured I could recover with some nice verbal jabs from the back.

Only way this could work is if he did not know I was there. When he started calling my name. .

:gladbron: HEY GENERALLLL!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU? No lie brehs. I was looking really crazy. :wtf: I could not believe it.. . Then that damn spotlight hit my ass and it was crazy hot. It was like I got tunnel vision. The crowd around me disappeared . . I was in a trance. :merchant:

The only thing I could see when I was in the spotlight was Quakes face. :shaq: It was like that nikka was looking through my soul. :snoop:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Got to give it to Quake. He is damn good at adjusting on the fly. He went IN on us. I am pretty good with jokes and all that. But this dude was relentless.

Plus he had the microphone. So I did not even try to start yelling out once he had me up front. This nikka was straight screaming on me. And you know he got that high ass annoying voice.

:to: The worse was that the place was full of females. And the DIMES sitting next to us could not stop giggling and pointing. shyt was a travesty.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So You Never Got Revenge On Jaxson De Ville Breh

Nah. He did not show when the Jags came last month. Your idea was GOLD!!

I'm not sure when I will get another chance at him. Only thing I can think of is...he does alot of stuff at games. Riding on mini bikes, quads, etc. I can try n blind him with a laser so he can crash..

:manny: