June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
General Mills:

Thanks for reporting back about the comedy show. I didn't believe it until I saw the tweet about you getting SONNED. You are good-natured about the failure to heckle Quake.

This thread is so hilarious that I sent the link to Earthquake.

I hope you bought some of Quake's promo gear or got an autographed photo or SOMEthing. You'll be telling this story to your grandkids. >X-D
The only way this thread could get better is if Earthquake himself showed up in here
*Waits for Earthquake alias*

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Man I am in the back like :dwillhuh: Watching my homies get verbally murked by Earthquake. I drained the rest of my Goose n OJ for some liquid courage :lift:and decided to enter the fray. I am geared to yell out when Earthquake starts hollering. And it cut me to the bone. . :sadcam:

:gladbron: GENERALLLLLLL!!! HEY HEY! GENERALLLLLL!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?? I am in the back like . . oh shyt :merchant: And then the spotlight comes on and is sweeping the club and it settles right on me. . . . . . .

What Earthquake then explains it that . . The opening comic saw me outside the club. :snoop: He was actually standing not to far from us when I was explaining the story to the girls.The girls wanted the WHOLE story so they could understand why I was doing this. The comic was out there smoking. He listened to the whole thing and went right in and told Earthquake.

He remembered me. And so he knew that there would be two guys up front sitting together. And he knew I would be in the back. Earthquake had me from the giddy up it seems. :sadbron:
How does he remember your name and what you look like though? he probably reads the coli.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
GM just tugs at my heart with these Earthquake stories :noah:

I sincerely thank him for making me laugh out loud
at this bullshyt.

fukk Earthquake!

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk 2

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Sometimes the comedians do meet and greets after the show. You should have manned up and talked to him after the show. I bet some of the chicks thre would have loved to take a pic with Earthquake and the nikka who got roasted.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Henry Randle
p-randle03.jpg

Player Bio: Henry Randle - University of Wyoming Official Athletic Site