June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
damn I was wondering where the homie General Mills was at

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@General Mills

Guess who will be in Jax next month?

:shaq:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

:whoa: whoa whoaaaa.. I read this wrong. . . You mean to tell me that Earthquake is coming back to Jax. . . ? . . . :skip:

I have a chance for redemption! :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earthquake then said. . :gladbron:WHY ARE YOU SITTING WAY IN THE BACK GENERALLLLLLLL???!!!!!! As if on que a server brought out a chair from the back and placed it at my homies table up front.

:gladbron:COME ON UP AND HAVE A SEAT GENERALLLLLLLL!!! He then tells the crowd that General is his biggest fan. He comes to all of his shows in Jax. The whole club is :dj2: Some redneck starts yelling. GO UP FRONT. GO UP FRONT. Then of course all of the other followers pick up on that and soon everyone is yelling it.

So I creep up front. The fukking spotlight is on me the whole way. I sit at the table and look at my war buddies. They are :sadcam::sadcam: Brehs its just the opening 15 minutes of his set. He still has a whole 45 min left. We are fukked.

Earthquake then decides its story time. He retells the story of our last meeting. But of course he exaggerates everyfukking thing. Talkinbout how I was wearing the same clothes both times I went to the club and it was some fukking Cross Colurs shirt with some Bugle Boy pants with suspenders.
54b9beda3944c3a32a065fa39f6e0ff4.jpg

Talked about how I was such a lame and that it could have all been avoided if I would have just hooked up him up with some green. Said he knew I smoked cause my lips and gums were black as fukk. I had nothing. :dwillhuh:
Lmao why am I just seeing this shyt.. I swear I miss the old coli the board fell off

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Classic shyt man and to think quake hosts a radio show on 107.5 wbls. Just to hear him and think of this @General Mills L is sadly hilarious. Never bring a different chick to the same place u took the last one.