June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
My first problem was that one of the homies was a bytch. I had told them the plan yesterday afternoon. The one homie is a cuckhold fakkit tho it seems. :comeon: He told his girl the plan and she freaked out. She was afraid she would get heckled and embarrassed.

I wanted everything to be talked about before we got there. And then once there we could communicate via text. Well when I pulled up to the Comedy Zone both of my homies are standing outside waiting on me with their girls. :stopitslime: The girl who freaked called the other girl and told her the plan and they wanted to hear from me exactly what the plan was. . . .

So there I am in front of the comedy club trying to calm down these females. Telling them its nothing but jokes and Im looking at the one homie like :comeon: You caused all of this cause you opened your fukking mouth.

Well. . . I calmed them down a lil bit. But they BOTH REFUSED to be a party to it. So they decided they wanted to sit together and the homies would have to sit together so they would not suffer no sonnings. This fukked up the whole plan from the jump. I wanted him to be getting hit from all sides. Now they are a sitting target chilling together. But we said fukk it lets go

I knew it was a wrap for ya'll off the strength of this plan :mjpls:

shyt reminded me of Nas's verse on Shooutouts 05.

:russ::umad:

Great stories though breh :myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I knew it was a wrap for ya'll off the strength of this plan :mjpls:

shyt reminded me of Nas's verse on Shooutouts 05.

Nas - shootouts 2005 ft Maino - YouTube

:russ::umad:

Great stories though breh :myman:

The day before. . I went over the plan with the homies. . We had some jokes written down already. Not really jokes but things we planned to yell out to disrupt him.

Like I said. The whole thing was to keep his fat ass on ice skates and mess up his show. And right when he could take it no more I would provide the ether. Totally frustrate him. . . .

When I think back I DO REMEMBER the guy standing next to us smoking:smoker: I did not know that would come back to bite us. :snoop:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The day before. . I went over the plan with the homies. . We had some jokes written down already. Not really jokes but things we planned to yell out to disrupt him.

Like I said. The whole thing was to keep his fat ass on ice skates and mess up his show. And right when he could take it no more I would provide the ether. Totally frustrate him. . . .

When I think back I DO REMEMBER the guy standing next to us smoking:smoker: I did not know that would come back to bite us. :snoop:

i cannot breath right now hahahahahahhaa

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Show up with the heat like this

854352-blazeownavataranimatedrw9_large.jpg

That nikka Henry Randle was big as fukk. All he did was peek his head around from the back :youngsabo:

From where I was sitting I could see that he was at least 6'6 and he ice grilled me dead in my face. :birdman: I would have to shoot that nikka for real.

I do not have good luck with stun guns. :yeshrug: