Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
joe is a bytch in many ways
rae is a bytch in many ways
his bodyguard is a bytch for fighting for him
and methodman is a bytch for his own career mishaps

getting mad that a drunk joe budden says methodman aint on his level, on his own rap video blog is a L in itself :russ:
why you watching this mans videos if you dont like him rae? :russ:

im not here to pander to your dusty ass heros, fukk all of these 40 year old acting like a hoe ass nikkas
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Fat people typically get liposuction because they've reached a point of obesity where dieting and exercise is no longer going to be enough to turn it around for them....

....that's not the case with these dudes. They still young and could put themselves in peak physical condition with some effort (and, it would be much easier for them because they are rich and are able to hire personal trainers and personal chefs to help implement whole lifestyle changes immediately and really push them in ways that the average person going to the gym three times a week isn't getting pushed).

It's kinda sad that they're both just THAT lazy to where they just BOUGHT new bodies. :heh:

That's that shyt Kardashians do, these nikkas might as well be women. :camby:

The "err'body gets plastic surgery" argument is wholly inapplicable. Men who get surgery on their NOSE or something like that....you can't effect change upon your own nose like you can, say, your muscles. It's not surgery in the same context.

So while I personally frown upon men having voluntary plastic surgery, I damn sure give a nikka a pass for getting his nose fixed versus getting a fake six-pack.

I mean, this shyt CAN'T be life. :heh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i don't even care to know all the details but budden is a huge fukking lame for his. hop off bro's dikk, srsly.

getting a tummy tuck isn't half as bytchmade as gossping about another man gettin a tummy tuck.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
My nikka Drizzy on his spongebob shyt:russ:

Anchor_Arms_Spongebob.png

funny episode:russ:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
i don't even care to know all the details but budden is a huge fukking lame for his. hop off bro's dikk, srsly.

getting a tummy tuck isn't half as bytchmade as gossping about another man gettin a tummy tuck.

:laff: The weirdos zeroed in on that tummy tuck, too. I thought I was the only one that found Drake hate-groupies' obsession with this a lil :scust: and of course :wrist:

Let's see how the Drake haters respond to this.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never fails :mjlol:

Remember the classic shyt from the Meek beef:

"Meek is a hoe. Exposing a guy for getting pissed on is way more bytchmade than actually getting pissed on":mjcry:

I said in another thread they try to guilt trip you into not shytting on Drake. "Don't you guys have better things to do?" :mjcry:

"NOPE!"
quik_zpss7lr5lhf.png

Fred.