Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

Daps
I knew that's why you were in your feelings. I showed my disdain for 3 6 Mafia with receipts and all of a sudden you got a grudge with an internet poster :laff:

Do you breh :salute:
I'm in my feelings by laughing at you... About it bro. Keep trying. Trying to stay in touch with what the "kids" are listening to these days :mjlol:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Copy & paste job of my post in the "Afraid" thread:

The irony of a clown being operated on is just too much for one to ignore

a45umr.jpg

LOL @ the idea of a grown ass man going to another grown ass man and asking for a tummy tuck...... If only you could perform a blood transfusion of some sorts to rid his body of the p*ssy juice & high levels of estrogen that, in Joey's voice, "pump, pump, pump," through his veins on this special edition of the game :lupeweeknd:....

ptcNkJ1.png

Pump pump pump it up

My nikka Drizzy on his spongebob shyt:russ:

Anchor_Arms_Spongebob.png

A child actor that Reps hoods that he's not from. Raps and sings in accents of places he's never lived. Still has yet to admit he has ghostwriters even though we have the proof. Now we find out that Drake as a male in his athletic prime got lipo. As a woman I can't respect a man that has never experienced child birth getting lipo :scusthov:

he's damn near an instagram thot at this point :heh:

Ya'll nikkas are killing me :laff:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yeah dog he still got his flabby and sick vienna sausage arms but he suddenly got a six pack after being a skinny fatfukk for the first 10 years we knew him :scusthov:

I know right.

Anyone that's gone through a weight cut knows that your deltoids, arms, and chest get definition before your abs do. That sand cac is still :flabbynsick: around his shoulders and chest.