Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
i don't even care to know all the details but budden is a huge fukking lame for his. hop off bro's dikk, srsly.

getting a tummy tuck isn't half as bytchmade as gossping about another man gettin a tummy tuck.
Gossip and roasting are two different things

I guess pac was gossiping when he said he fukked faith

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i don't even care to know all the details but budden is a huge fukking lame for his. hop off bro's dikk, srsly.

getting a tummy tuck isn't half as bytchmade as gossping about another man gettin a tummy tuck.

Nah fukk that.

Have you ever been to a gym? Brolic nikkas judge other brolic nikkas all the time. They get on each other for doing partial reps, having bad form, or even skipping leg day. Now imagine some chubby fool fresh off a tummy tuck doing a photo op in the gym? They asking for it :francis:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Ohhh snap...i think French Montana got the same thing then! :ohhh:

1457556727230.jpg

:mjlol: them fugazi ass abs

rappers really goin the instathot route :huhldup:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Not always true. Im skinny, but i have genetics to where i gain weight in an area thats embarrassing to even admit. Out here lookin crazy and ive had a HUGE insecurity about this since i was young, even to this day. And no matter how much ive done cardio, worked out & all i havent noticed any difference. Cuz you cant lose weight in a certain area, all you do is drop weight as a whole. So idk about it being fixable.

Everything is about genes. If you lucky or not. I barely gain weight in the upper side of my body. Im skinny as hell up top. But i gain it in my lower body, yet & still my legs also have some muscle to 'em, even tho its not somethin id say i worked out to gain or whatever. Always just been like that. So its genetics.

So alot of people cant lose it at all, while some can.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

How bout you clean up your diet .

Stop talking about how hard you work in the gym .

It doesn't mean shyt if you're not consistent with what you feed your body .

Ask @Serious

nikkas in here damn near co-signing getting cosmetic medical procedures :dahell:

I can almost 100% guarantee you his lack of results was from lack of dedication (we're not talking about just days, or weeks in the gym, inconsistently). We're not talking about staring in the mirror every day after a workout (which will make results less noticeable), we're not talking about fad diets, simple cardio or treadmilling it, which are some of the slowest, least effective ways to lose weight.

Mfs don't know what they're doing, but be the first ones to blame the WORKOUT. No, blame yourself. Homie did it wrong, and now he's advocating the bytchmade, easy way out. No disrespect. Just a pet peeve, as a trainer.

duo album

booted
Daps
why doesnt he just do roids hes rich as fukk he can get the good shyt too and not go overboard

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why doesnt he just do roids hes rich as fukk he can get the good shyt too and not go overboard
Roids don't just make you get brolic dude.

You still have to workout to get the most out of them. Drake just taking roids and not going hard in the gym would just result into that dude getting fat af
:heh:

duo album

booted
Daps
Roids don't just make you get brolic dude.

You still have to workout to get the most out of them. Drake just taking roids and not going hard in the gym would just result into that dude getting fat af
:heh:

obviously and he wouldnt get fat taking roids depending on what hes taking idk what youre on about

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

nikkas in here damn near co-signing getting cosmetic medical procedures :dahell:

I can almost 100% guarantee you his lack of results was from lack of dedication (we're not talking about just days, or weeks in the gym, inconsistently). We're not talking about staring in the mirror every day after a workout (which will make results less noticeable), we're not talking about fad diets, simple cardio or treadmilling it, which are some of the slowest, least effective ways to lose weight.

Mfs don't know what they're doing, but be the first ones to blame the WORKOUT. No, blame yourself. Homie did it wrong, and now he's advocating the bytchmade, easy way out. No disrespect. Just a pet peeve, as a trainer.

In what whay am i doing it wrong then, since u know.