Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
To me you don't have any more credibility than anybody else here, a little less actually, and you not denying it so...

Believe what you wanna believe breh. I know the only reason you're even considering my son's ramblings is because I've affected you in the past :mjlol:

The SirBiatch groupie list is long and :russell: You'll fit in nicely :salute:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're really going to believe the idiotic ramblings of my number one stalker? A dude who has made up to 40 posts about me in the last 24 hours? Cmon breh :laff:

Oh so now this guy is going back to denying the picture is him? :mjlol:

This nikka is so pathetic and sorry he is so embarassed of himself he posted a video here and now denys it was really him:wow:

I feel bad :mjcry:

Nah i dont

25941.jpg

^^^this is the REAL Sir Biatch, whether he pathetically denied it or not:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
To me you don't have any more credibility than anybody else here, a little less actually, and you not denying it so...

Dont listen to this guy...the pic I posted IS him and its from a video he himself posted and I can't believe he's still denying it, this dude is so sad:mjcry:

Daps
Believe what you wanna believe breh. I know the only reason you're even considering my son's ramblings is because I've affected you in the past :mjlol:

The SirBiatch groupie list is long and :russell: You'll fit in nicely :salute:
You really do hope your little shtick affects people like that. Not me, sorry. I know you're Rocky's little groupie hoe but can't appreciate the Memphis influence, that's about it.

Ima go ahead and believe that picture is of you and have a wholehearted laugh at your expense and then continue not giving a fukk about your opinion on shyt.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You really do hope your little shtick affects people like that. Not me, sorry. I know you're Rocky's little groupie hoe but can't appreciate the Memphis influence, that's about it.

Ima go ahead and believe that picture is of you and have a wholehearted laugh at your expense and then continue not giving a fukk about your opinion on shyt.

The picture is from a video HE HIMSELF posted on here so it is him, its funny watching him deny it though:mjlol:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
why do people act like raekwon punched joe budden when it was his body guard

that shyt made me lose alot of respect for dusty ass wutang clan

how you pablo on records but menudo in the streets?
maybe cause after getting punched joe challeneged rae and not hanz like the bytch he is.

u lost respect cause joey was coppin pleas lying to raes face and homie got mad for lying to his mentors face and hit him?

sounds like u didnt ahve much respect in the first place

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
maybe cause after getting punched joe challeneged rae and not hanz like the bytch he is.

u lost respect cause joey was coppin pleas lying to raes face and homie got mad for lying to his mentors face and hit him?

sounds like u didnt ahve much respect in the first place
fukk out my face spic

joe is a bytch in many ways
rae is a bytch in many ways
his bodyguard is a bytch for fighting for him
and methodman is a bytch for his own career mishaps

getting mad that a drunk joe budden says methodman aint on his level, on his own rap video blog is a L in itself :russ:
why you watching this mans videos if you dont like him rae? :russ:

im not here to pander to your dusty ass heros, fukk all of these 40 year old acting like a hoe ass nikkas

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
fukk out my face spic

joe is a bytch in many ways
rae is a bytch in many ways
his bodyguard is a bytch for fighting for him
and methodman is a bytch for his own career mishaps

getting mad that a drunk joe budden says methodman aint on his level, on his own rap video blog is a L in itself :russ:
why you watching this mans videos if you dont like him rae? :russ:

im not here to pander to your dusty ass heros, fukk all of these 40 year old acting like a hoe ass nikkas
who you calling a spic breh. jeez. mad as fukk getting racial on me over joe budden cause they hit ya hero.

rae hit joe for lying and dissin him on no comment and talkin greezy that if anyone opened their mouth again joe was gon get violent on dudes. so they silenced him and joe cried and didnt do shyt until they left the room

i sense a ton of hoe buttons in you.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

I knew that's why you were in your feelings. I showed my disdain for 3 6 Mafia with receipts and all of a sudden you got a grudge with an internet poster :laff:

Do you breh :salute: