"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Kenny G was really on his phone at half time talking to the fans :mjlol: he trying to get that Terrell edmunds stimulus

https://twitter.com/devxnta/status/...hurts-aj-brown-haason-reddikk-julio-jones-nfl

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Street just got traded. Carter probably good.
Definitely not a long term issue if they're trimming depth, but I'd still be cautious with a back injury. I'd sit him this week and let him get ready for after the bye @ KC :hubie:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
F9oqZmIbsAAgCRE

(Eagles Sweep Commanders in NFC BEAST Shootout and Take Command of the NFC with 7-1 Record)

F9oZDZfawAACRvX

(AJ Brown makes NFL History with 6th Straight 125+ Yard Performance)

*EAGLES Advance to 7-1 for the 10th Time in Franchise History. 7 times they advance to the NFL Championship or Super Bowl. Winning 4 times. The other Two Times, One of them they Loss in the Playoffs and the other they missed it. (1948 C, 1949 C, 1960 C, 1961 MP, 1980 SL, 1981 PL, 2004 SL, 2017 SW, 2022 SL, 2023??). (C-Championship, SW - Super Bowl Win, SL Super Bowl L, PL Playoff Loss, MP Missed Playoffs)

* #1 NFC BEAST, #1 NFC SEED, #1 RECORD NFL (Chiefs Loss)
*RENT IS ALWAYS DUE: Jalen has his best performance of the season with 4 TD's and over 300 Yards. He's now 24-2 over his last 26 Regular Season Games. He also crossed 10,000 passing Yards and over 2000 Rushing Yards.
*AJ SAVING THE DAY: AJ did it and made NFL History. His 6 straight 125+ break Calvin "Megaton" Johnson's record set over a Decade ago
*THE TD PARTY: AJ had 2 TD's, Devonta had a TD, Julio had his first TD and Swift had a TD. Everyone got involved in this Offensive explosion
*THE BROTHERLY SWEEP: Eagles use variation of QB Sneak Brotherly Shove and score TD with Sweep.
*THE CLOSERS: Reddikk once against closes it out with a Sack and Strip Sack Fumble. Reed Blankenship also had a Big Inception.

*AS THE NFC BEAST TURNS: GMen lose in OT to the Jets fall to 2-6. Washington plays hard but comes up in Short against the Eagles falling to 3-5. The Boys body Stafford and the Rams advancing to 5-2.

7-1, Best Record in the League at the halfway point. Mind you this is after Losing the Super Bowl. Washington gave us their best shot once more. Props to them. They definitely came to play. I thought Eric Bienemy and Sam Howell really bounced back with a solid performance. He was going point for point. Defense definitely made him look too good. But again the kid is growing this is his first full year as a starter. Once again our mistakes keep this really close. Eagles had two turnovers in the 5 yard line. Not good. Gainwell fumbled and There was a bad snap with Kelce and Jalen. Luckily that didn't stop the Offense from having a big day. I thought Jalen was just hitting so many throws. AJ was catching everything. Double Coverage, Man, Open Space. It also left Devonta open because they were paying so much attention to AJ. He's really been killing it which is why he broke an NFL Record in the process. The running game didn't get going. But Swift was still involved in the passing game. I was shocked this turned into a shootout. But everyone got a TD. AJ, Devonta, Julio, DeAndre. Goedert was the only one who didn't get one. Julio looked so happy too after getting that. Jalen also almost had one himself. The score could have been much worst. So still some things to work on but they are finding ways to get that W no matter what. But the Offense has been rolling for weeks now.

Defense took a slight step back after the Miami game. You could chalk that up to injuries and Byard getting used to this system. I expect a better performance next week. With that said. Reddikk shut it down again and Reed woke up and got that big INT. The point is the Eagles win in all types of ways. Close games, blowouts, comebacks, rushing attack, passing attack, Defense. If one unit isn't playing well, the other units put the team on their backs. This time Jalen, AJ and the O got it Done. Washington always plays us hard and though they got swept. They did play well in both games. Well San Fran lost their 3rd Straight Game after that 15 game Winning Streak. Crazy turn. GMen, the hole is getting much harder to dig out of. Washington is still alive barely but a few more loses and they will run out of time. So Eagles are #1 Seed currently. Next up, The Boys are coming to town. Yes they are blowing teams doors off at Home. But it's a different story their last three Road Games. Now they coming to Philly. The Eagles need to take care of business and head to the bye week 8-1 which will match last year's record after 9 games. As long as Jalen is under Center and AJ is out there, The Eagles will have a chance to win every game.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
He was getting lit the fukk up In the passing game

Cunningham >
Yeah no surprise defense was better when they benched him

Also
I'm not feeling the eagles signalling they're basically giving Nakobe Dean the starting spot. I understand they invested in him, but Morrow and Cunningham been balling. Furthermore I know people complain about morrow cause he "can't cover" but the patriots were feasting over the middle WITH dean playing. Am I missing something? :jbhmm: