"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hard to do that when you're a SB contender and know what that grind feels like, especially after an emotional primetime win like last week.

Chiefs & Eagles have been playing at half speed all year and have two losses combined :mjlol:

They were jogging on def on that last drive...at least give 90% effort there

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Another NFC Beast Bloodbath. Washington definitely comes to play against us. Sam had a nice bounce back game. Jalen and AJ saved the damn day period. Defense definitely almost lost this game but Riddikk and those boys got the stops when they needed. 7-1. Here comes the Boys. One more win and the Eagles will tie last year's 8-1 after 9 games. Plus the Bye Week is around the corner. Jalen looked just fine out there but I'm loving Mr. "Pocket Passer' Jalen. Him and AJ are bodying dudes.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I hate the Commanders they treat us like it's their Super Bowl. They don't need to go this hard because they don't do this shyt to nobody else :hhh:
This literally was their Super Bowl. Reports are they were going to decide whether to sell at the deadline based on today. We just ended their season and the montez and/or chase young era.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Another NFC Beast Bloodbath. Washington definitely comes to play against us. Sam had a nice bounce back game. Jalen and AJ saved the damn day period. Defense definitely almost lost this game but Riddikk and those boys got the stops when they needed. 7-1. Here comes the Boys. One more win and the Eagles will tie last year's 8-1 after 9 games. Plus the Bye Week is around the corner. Jalen looked just fine out there but I'm loving Mr. "Pocket Passer' Jalen. Him and AJ are bodying dudes.

He doesn't look fine out there, physically at least...he has to be a pocket passer bc his mobility is hindered greatly

We need to run the ball next week 30+ times

We scored 38 today while fumbling twice in the red zone...cut out the turnovers, run the ball, and kill teams over the top

I really want Jalen Carter to be healthy for next week

Underrated players of the day...Sua Opeta's pass protection & Sydney Brown making at least 3 really good plays today

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He doesn't look fine out there, physically at least...he has to be a pocket passer bc his mobility is hindered greatly

We need to run the ball next week 30+ times

We scored 38 today while fumbling twice in the red zone...cut out the turnovers, run the ball, and kill teams over the top

I really want Jalen Carter to be healthy for next week

Underrated players of the day...Sua Opeta's pass protection & Sydney Brown making at least 3 really good plays today
Yeah I wasn't a fan of the gameplan and getting away from the Run but they did jump out on us. The point is our passing game has been killing it. For AJ to make History, the passing game has to have been great and it has. Also yes it should have been an even bigger blow out because we had two redzone turnovers. Kelce messed up the snap but Gainwell again isn't doing hot on the short yardage stuff. He's good for some catches and 2nd down runs but these short yardage sitautions they need to give Boston some more chances. Dallas like Miami plays much different on the Road. I expect a better defensive performance ala Miami next week.