"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
9ers are a problem
Yeah, they're probably the best all-around team in the NFL right now. fukk the Cowboys all day, but not since 2020 have I seen anyone do their defense the way the Niners did it last night. I can't think of a single weakness on that team right now.

But, it's still a long season to go and shyt changes. The Eagles offense has definitely gotten much better since Week 1 and if they can just figure out the redzone issues, it'll be right up there with the best in the NFL. The defense is the real concern. Credit to them for shutting out Stafford, Kupp, and Nacua in the 2nd half yesterday, but I just can't see them in their current iteration being able to limit teams like Miami or San Fran.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
9ers are a problem

They have weaknesses just like KC, just like Dallas, just like Miami

We match up well with SF...if they beat us in the reg season, it won't be the end of the world...we can't show our cards too early anyway

If we wanna be great, we need to play our best ball in Jan & Feb

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
F79NSxMW0AAE0E2

Eagles take down Rams in LA and Brotherly Shove their way to 5-0 in Back To Back Seasons.

5d405ff1c6f8c.jpg

Goedert Goes Off for over 110 Yards and TD

99bd6e4dcfe6f04601d7b613331f1b53

Hassan Reddikk, Jalen Carter and the Eagles D shut down Stafford, Kupp and the Rams in the 2nd Half with Multiple Sacks

*Eagles Advance to 5-0 in back to back Seasons for the first time in Franchise History.
*#1 NFC BEAST, #1 RECORD NFL (Tied with 49ers)
*WINNING IS THE MAIN THING: Jalen Hurts historic runs continues he's 22-1 over his last 23 Regular Season Games. This was his 11th Straight Road Win and his 11th Straight Regular Season Win. He joins Joe Montana, Jim McMahon, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. They all advanced to or won the Super Bowl during that streak.
*GOEDERT GOD MODE: After a slow start to the Season, Dallas Goedert Explodes for one of the best TE performances of the whole NFL Year.
*ALWAYS OPEN: AJ once against kills it with 127 yards. This is AJ's 3rd straight 127 yard game or more
*JACKPOT JAKE: He was money once again and went 3 for 3, makes it look too easy
*OFFENSIVE ASSAULT: Eagles Offense has generated over 400 Yards of Offense in 4 straight Games. This includes a 127 + Yards WR in 4 Straight Games and Rushing over 100 Yards in 4 Straight Games
*DEFENSE BOUNCES BACK: After another slow start, the Eagles D came alive and shut down the Rams

*As The NFC Beast Turns: Boys get beat up by San Fran, GMen get blown out by Seattle and Miami in back to back weeks. Washington sees the Ghost of the 85 Bears in blowout on Thursday Night Football.

5-0, back to back seasons. First time Ever for Philadelphia. They really left a lot of points out there but I thought it was a nice performance. It's always hard to win on the Road and The Rams aren't a pushover. I thought Stafford and Kupp was killing us in the 1st half. They were litterally doing the same slant play over and over. Thankfully the Defense made adjustments and completely shut them out in the 2nd half. Hassan Reddikk got going and closed it out. The young Dawg Jalen Carter also went in once again in Fletch's absence. I thought this was a really good Defense performance from them. The Eagles are actually holding teams to 15 Points Per Game on the Road. So very good for Desai because I think he would have had some heat if Stafford and Kupp kept lighting us up.

As for Offense, once again they are putting up massive numbers. Rams Defense did a good job in the Redzone because that score should have been something like 35 points. Smitty didn't really have best game but so many people were eating. Again I know he will be right back but it's a good problem we have. AJ, Smitty, Goedert, Swift, Jalen....this Offense is very stacked. Someone is going to get the short end of the stick. I don't know what Quez was doing on that play, he's fast as hell so I don't get him not hitting that hole there. I thought Jalen played well, only mistake was forcing that TD to AJ but once again, give the Defender props. He got in front of AJ and got it. I understand Jalen's thinking, AJ one on one is a scary sight but we should have ran the ball there. Jalen exploded in the Run Game. Like I said, he did it when he absolutely had to. He lead the team in Rushing. Swift did his thing too with over 70 yards. The Eagles are controlling the clock with a power running game and lethal passing game.

Overall they are 5-0 after Losing the Super Bowl is very difficult to accomplish for any team. Next up is the Jets. One good thing about the Eagles not blowing everyone out this year, they don't take any team lightly. They will respect the Jets who do have a good Defense. As for the NFC Beast. I can't believe all you guys embarrassed the Division on National TV. GMen, Washington and Dallas all got blown out in Primetime. Come on guys, All three of you are better than this. Washington, you played your heart out in Philly only to let the Bears do that to y'all. Justin Fields was killin it in that game. GMen, you get a slight pass because Sequon is the engine for that Offense but Season is starting to spiral, better clean it up soon. Boys oh Boys. That was not pretty last night. You guys just don't match up that well with San fran. Eagles and 49ers remain the last Undefeated teams. Lions and Seattle are also playing well. Tampa isn't doing too bad either. NFC Heavy Hitters are starting to reveal themselves.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
9ers are a problem
The whiners are physical and I can already see them having Desai head spinning in the first half with all the motion.

I’m always gonna bet on black though (Jalen got that dog in him). I know week 13 is gonna be their Super Bowl though so that’ll be funny. They are the sexy pick right now so Sirianni should be able to ride the disrespect /underdog role to motivate the boys.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, they're probably the best all-around team in the NFL right now. fukk the Cowboys all day, but not since 2020 have I seen anyone do their defense the way the Niners did it last night. I can't think of a single weakness on that team right now.

But, it's still a long season to go and shyt changes. The Eagles offense has definitely gotten much better since Week 1 and if they can just figure out the redzone issues, it'll be right up there with the best in the NFL. The defense is the real concern. Credit to them for shutting out Stafford, Kupp, and Nacua in the 2nd half yesterday, but I just can't see them in their current iteration being able to limit teams like Miami or San Fran.
It's tough because Evans is decent and Sydney Brown flashed but already missed multiple games. If those two are healthy they probably stabilize the S spot next to Blankenship but you can't really afford to wait around in a win-now season.

Definitely gotta bring in a DB during the trade deadline to give Desai some more ammo to work with.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The whiners are physical and I can already see them having Desai head spinning in the first half with all the motion.

I’m always gonna bet on black though (Jalen got that dog in him). I know week 13 is gonna be their Super Bowl though so that’ll be funny. They are the sexy pick right now so Sirianni should be able to ride the disrespect /underdog role to motivate the boys.
Eagles will be favoured in that game barring injury

Probably -2.5