"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
said fukk dropping 19+ mil a year on a hargrave soon to be reaching the wrong side of his career, and somehow still upgraded :wow:

He doesn’t even have 2-3 offseasons of nfl conditioning. He will be a bigger problem in his prime
It's so obvious he has that $150m extension waiting on him in a few years, he just has to not Aldon Smith himself on some dumb shyt and it's his.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I'm not feeling the eagles signalling they're basically giving Nakobe Dean the starting spot. I understand they invested in him, but Morrow and Cunningham been balling. Furthermore I know people complain about morrow cause he "can't cover" but the patriots were feasting over the middle WITH dean playing. Am I missing something? :jbhmm:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm not feeling the eagles signalling they're basically giving Nakobe Dean the starting spot. I understand they invested in him, but Morrow and Cunningham been balling. Furthermore I know people complain about morrow cause he "can't cover" but the patriots were feasting over the middle WITH dean playing. Am I missing something? :jbhmm:

They don't want him to lose his starting position by injury. If he stinks it up best believe he will be benched.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They don't want him to lose his starting position by injury. If he stinks it up best believe he will be benched.
We got too many Georgia dawgs. They will riot if he lose his job to injury. Desai seem like he don’t give a fukk and will take him out if he is ass.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

We got too many Georgia dawgs. They will riot if he lose his job to injury. Desai seem like he don’t give a fukk and will take him out if he is ass.
I'm just glad this experiment will be against a decimated Jets team.

defense is about chemistry and communication and Morrow/Cunningham are doing well right now. Morrow is like the #3 LB per PFF across multiple metrics. I see no point in messing that up, but I understand why they're going to do it - Dean's a 3rd rounder

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
hey im a p*ssy guys

i forgot who i did a ban bet for this season but i want out

im sorry i have annoyed yall

i will not post in the coliseum no mo, ill be in the booth. sorry.
You want out of it big dawg? Then you have to do something for me.