"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just a matter of time before the pass rush gets home or becomes too disruptive. I wasn't worried about that first drive. We clearly are carrying the inability to deal with the first scripted 15-20 over from last season.

And teams have a real hard time keeping that same energy for 60 minutes. They want to take shots and get cute. They could have eaten us up all day if they wanted to.. but it would be the same 3 plays over and over and over.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
defense showed up in the 2nd half. the plays were still there to be made for the rams in the 2nd half but our pressure threw stafford off. i feel like we still have to hit another level before that murderers row stretch on our schedule :hubie:. now we either watch the 40 whiners give us a comfy lead in the division, or the frauds in dallas allow us to be the only undefeated team in the league :wow:.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sua solid as fukk fit in like nothing happen with Cam.
Sua Opeta has done the best job on Aaron Donald I've seen in years

S/o to our backup G :blessed:

Quoted for emphasis.

He was great when he came in last week and even better today. If Cam is legit as a center, we are in great hands when Kelce hangs them up. Just need Steen to pan out at RT