"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Sweat is staying :ehh:

Will be interested to see how Fangio uses him bc he did not look good playing 3-4 end at the end of last season

We finally have the personnel to mix up 3-4/5-2/4-3 and we should adjust our base according to opponent

If we bring back Reddikk, then it's obvious we are banking on a short window

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dont like trading out of the top 100 for pickett :francis:, but i know how much this organization values their back up QB. if hurts has another down year, i could only imagine the pickett hometown kid chatter :mjlol:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
dont like trading out of the top 100 for pickett :francis:, but i know how much this organization values their back up QB. if hurts has another down year, i could only imagine the pickett hometown kid chatter :mjlol:
If we lose week 1 the chatter will start that Friday night in Rio

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
idk, they saying Pickett may be worse than Zach Wilson :scust:

Somebody posted this
Screenshot-2024-03-15-at-12-37-13-PM.png

Then a steeler fan posted this
Pickett makes safe throws when things are going well. I think two concussions took away any desire he had to scramble and run for yards, and this past season he just openly panicked when the pocket even started to collapse. I'm not sure that is going to be coached out of him. It was the most annoying thing about him and it was also the most apparent difference when watching Rudolph play. Mason Rudolph is inconsistent and not very good even at his best, but he didn't rollout into a sack when a guard stepped back too quickly.

I guess yall will see if it's true.

It seems he may have attitude problems as well. There were stories last year that he refused to suit up to be a backup to Mason.

Then there is this