"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
yeah, we won free agency and we aint even done yet :wow:

king howie :wow:
He had no choice, we're in a very specific 2-3 year window. In 2027 :

- Jalen's cap hit spikes and he either has to be extended to lower it or cut as they start over
- AJs deal expires and he'll be 30 looking for his 3rd contract, I don't think he's getting it from us. Probably gonna be traded like Hill and Adams when they were looking for that same 3rd contract at 30
- Lane is gonna be retiring, if not already retired a year prior
- Carter's gonna be eligible for one of the biggest defensive contracts in NFL history assuming he stays on his current trajectory

The iron is hot and one ring already slipped away, Howie doesn't wanna see this core end up empty handed :hubie:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I like CGJ back for yall. definitely needed someone who has fire in his eyes on that back 7

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Devin white joining the good guys

We backkkkkk
I'm glad fans finally got their name acquisition at LB, now they can stop crying about it.

As incredible as White was during TBs Super Bowl run, he's been absolute BBQ chicken before and after :mjlol: Hopefully Fangio can squeeze one good year out of him so someone else can pay him and fall on the grenade.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm glad fans finally got their name acquisition at LB, now they can stop crying about it.

As incredible as White was during TBs Super Bowl run, he's been absolute BBQ chicken before and after :mjlol: Hopefully Fangio can squeeze one good year out of him so someone else can pay him and fall on the grenade.

yeah bucs fans seem happy he's gone for the most part and he isn't even that far removed from their brady sb run :francis:. not all that excited about this pickup but hopefully a change of scenery and that 1 year prove it urgency brings back the devin white of old.