"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
How do y'all feel about signing Saquon? My cousin and closest homie are Eagles fans and they both wish they kept Swift instead amd fix the LB position. I thought it was a solid signing though. Not necessarily a need but he does move the needle.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How do y'all feel about signing Saquon? My cousin and closest homie are Eagles fans and they both wish they kept Swift instead amd fix the LB position. I thought it was a solid signing though. Not necessarily a need but he does move the needle.

i was iffy on it but im a little more sold now. saquon is a clear upgrade from swift, but the concern is durability. we havent seen saquon in an offense like this so the skys the limit if he can stay healthy. we still have cap to address S & maybe even LB a bit, then we can focus on the draft to fill the rest of the holes (1 first rounder, 2 second rounders & potentially more if we trade sweat and/or reddikk).

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i was iffy on it but im a little more sold now. saquon is a clear upgrade from swift, but the concern is durability. we havent seen saquon in an offense like this so the skys the limit if he can stay healthy. we still have cap to address S & maybe even LB a bit, then we can focus on the draft to fill the rest of the holes (1 first rounder, 2 second rounders & potentially more if we trade sweat and/or reddikk).

Man, if y'all can get an edge to replace Reddikk that can play the run... :banderas:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Definite upgrade. Last season I kept feeling that we needed a real run game. I barely saw Swift make many impact plays. Like out of 20 runs, maybe he'd run for 10 yards on one. Most plays he's getting 2 yards. Somebody else can pay him because that's not enough in my book. Now contrast that with CMC, it felt like he was picking up 7 yards on every play and frequently getting long runs. If Saquon can be somewhat close to that, then its worth it :yeshrug: Obviously our defense is trash and we need to fix our LB core and our backfield.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

A lot of the fukk shyt that went down wouldn't have happened with Ceedy Deuce on the sidelines. 9ers hoed Bradberry out in the pre-game and nobody stepped to them :mjtf: My dawg would've taken someones head off on the first possession :wow:

:wow: our enforcer is back. Ski mask szn has returned

We backkkkkk

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Definite upgrade. Last season I kept feeling that we needed a real run game. I barely saw Swift make many impact plays. Like out of 20 runs, maybe he'd run for 10 yards on one. Most plays he's getting 2 yards. Somebody else can pay him because that's not enough in my book. Now contrast that with CMC, it felt like he was picking up 7 yards on every play and frequently getting long runs. If Saquon can be somewhat close to that, then its worth it :yeshrug: Obviously our defense is trash and we need to fix our LB core and our backfield.

Him doing what he did with the Giants should tell you he's a baller. He is the one that got Jones that big ass contract.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Howie showing his ass this offseason and it's still time for him to get off in the draft
A healthy Saquon is on another level than Swift. Edge depth, OL depth, CB depth :whew: