"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
only theory i have is that the niners completely exposed our offense and the coaching staff didnt have any plan bs
combine that with inept LBs, a hasbeen bradberry and some injuries on defense and this is what you get

the team cant tackle
cant read defenses
cant cover
cant get open

truly abysmal team. worst eagles season in my 20+ year history as a fan
Team was 10-1 and absolutely miserable with Jalen, Smitty, Kelce, etc all coming out every week and saying shyt's not right. They couldn't hide their frustration during games or after at the podium. So the timeline of the losing starts with that game but the issues have been there since week one.

Reality is we're 13-12 with Nick as HC and Steichen not calling plays. That's a sample size that covers two different seasons and the tendencies and issues are exactly the same. You can't run this back, it's beyond finding a new DC and even if they make Brian Johnson the scapegoat for being an extension of Sirianni, and he finds a new OC that can dial em up like Steichen - cool, that guy gets plucked and here we are again.

He's gotta go.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Can’t believe these dudes went to Patricia. I’m willing to bet that was the move that fractured the locker room

Nah, team was fractured before that

Desai was in over his head

The offense was disjointed too

Look at the off performances the second half of the season vs SF, @Dal, @Littles @Seattle & now @TaGGz

This team was destined to fail

Daps
Hi
qSSKKJ.gif

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The way we sputtered at the end of the regular season this was the best outcome. Any wins would have given the front office false hope and we might have ran this bogus ass coaching staff back. It’s fire everyone time. Scorched earth. fukk it, bring in :beli: at this point. I know the defense will improve.

this is 100% the best scenario for long term. we already did that grieving shyt weeks up to a month ago when we saw the real. now lurie better not be on bullshyt. tear the whole coaching staff down like they did john fox in denver when they realized all those regular season wins don't mean shyt when you have talent all over but still your ceiling is basement height :scust:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Team was 10-1 and absolutely miserable with Jalen, Smitty, Kelce, etc all coming out every week and saying shyt's not right. They couldn't hide their frustration during games or after at the podium. So the timeline of the losing starts with that game but the issues have been there since week one.

Reality is we're 13-12 with Nick as HC and Steichen not calling plays. That's a sample size that covers two different seasons and the tendencies and issues are exactly the same. You can't run this back, it's beyond finding a new DC and even if they make Brian Johnson the scapegoat for being an extension of Sirianni, and he finds a new OC that can dial em up like Steichen - cool, that guy gets plucked and here we are again.

He's gotta go.
trust me i know
i think i was the first here to call for nick's head lol

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think it was fractured before too but the move was the straw that broke the camels back. You had guys like Hasson who has publicly voiced support for Desai checking out.. slay all of a sudden dips to get a surgery.

That 3-4 def wasn't it

This was the worst LB corps I can ever remember

Secondary, horrid

DL, they were out of gas by wk 11

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
How does it feel to start the season 10-1, being talked about as SB favorites & completely collapse?

Talk about Trae all you want. You know it hits harder when your NFL team takes an L :wow:
To the first part of the post, I would say "not good" but also I/we expected it.

I mean, it's not awesome, but the last few months we've looked like Trae Young was playing middle lb, nickle, safety , plus calling the game plan.

So it doesn't hit like it could've :manny: