"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shrek-shrek-meme.gif

:mjlit:

shrek-shrek-meme.gif

:youngsabo:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
only theory i have is that the niners completely exposed our offense and the coaching staff didnt have any plan bs
combine that with inept LBs, a hasbeen bradberry and some injuries on defense and this is what you get

the team cant tackle
cant read defenses
cant cover
cant get open

truly abysmal team. worst eagles season in my 20+ year history as a fan
The cold part about that Niners game is that they didn't blitz much and their front four was neutralized. There were plenty of plays where Jalen could've made tea and crumpets in the pocket. We had no answers for that.

Yet when we faced other teams, they blitzed heavily and we had no answers for that either.

Something has to shake when a team doesn't even have to pressure your QB to dominate you.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
serious question, if Nick Sirianni was on the market who would sign him?

i think the issue is coaching primarily. i do believe hurts might have some limitations as far as decision making but its hard to say when the coaches are schemin the way thery are
why shouldnt sirianni get fired?
why should anyone be safe?
5 carries for 55 yards and these idiots do 4 staight throws, including going empty back field on a 4th and 2
fire every single idiot in this coaching staff
told yall man

Daps
The way we sputtered at the end of the regular season this was the best outcome. Any wins would have given the front office false hope and we might have ran this bogus ass coaching staff back. It’s fire everyone time. Scorched earth. fukk it, bring in :beli: at this point. I know the defense will improve.