"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Y'all lost heart this season, it's over. Guys there are just finishing to get their paychecks now...

Nick is a passive coach who got gifted a great team by Reid and he is squandering it....

"We gotta do better"
"That's on me"
"We'll make some adjustments"
Don’t know what you’re talking about, brehs

Daps

changes will be made dont worry brehs :blessed:

Yea nick should be ashamed of himself. Week after week of the same bullshyt playcalling and all he can say is “yea that’s on me” like nikka do something different why are we recycling plays that arent working and why do mfs have to keep telling you to run the ball. He’s not doing his job right and deserves to go if he wastes this season

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Yea nick should be ashamed of himself. Week after week of the same bullshyt playcalling and all he can say is “yea that’s on me” like nikka do something different why are we recycling plays that arent working and why do mfs have to keep telling you to run the ball. He’s not doing his job right and deserves to go if he wastes this season

Most teams recycles plays but they at least do it out of different formations to keep defenses on their toes...like cmon Nick!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need some firings to happen TODAY!!! I thought about it while I slept, and only blood-letting will satisfy me now. In order for the Eagles to fly, somebody's got to die! :demonic: (not for real, but just lose their job :whoa:)

I was moving all weekend. So I didn’t have time to watch. I went to the Comcast to pick up my new modem and I saw we were fighting for the lead with a few minutes left and all I could do was be :francis:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Slay is washed
Bradberry is washed
Cox could retire
Graham could retire
Kelce could retire

this team is fukked for next year
Kelce's the main loss, and you're betting on the best coach on the team (Stoutland) to orchestrate that transition to Jurgens and put out a good unit.

Rams & Bucs have shown this season (and the Chiefs on defense last year) that you can pump youth into prominent roles and benefit. Howie's gonna have some cap space and picks to play with to shore up holes, how they handle the coordinators is a much bigger concern than the roster. I know we're getting a new DC but running it back with BJ is gonna end the same way BUF/Dorsey did, with AJ and Smitty shaking their head every week and breh getting fired mid-season in 24 :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Reid got them to hella nfc championships and a SB run...but I'll let you tell it
How is he squandering Reid’s talent when there is almost ten damn years in between them. I know you just jumped in here to get your shyt off but let’s atleast try to be factual with our shyt talk.

Ex. The cowboys haven’t won an NFC championship since Tupac was alive.

This is shyt talk but also happens to be a fact.

Last edited:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think you're retarded. I was talking about the the woofin THIS YEAR. Y'all was cocky and confident even more this year. Never saw half these posters before:mjlol:

I'd rather have Five rings and not win my first one until 60 years later.

You're a corny ass cac. Only in your goofy mind you think that

All that woofin and you look like a straight bozo

I told your fakkit ass. Eagles are nothing but the East Coast Seahawks :mjlol:
shhhh you sound like a bytch right now

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called it in here last week, it's damn near the exact situation as the Bills going from Daboll --> Dorsey. 8th in total yards and tied for 5th in PPG with DET/BUF this season despite all the struggles but the bar Steichen set was so high and they're obviously not there, and the players know it, and that ultimately causes turmoil until a change is made.

It's a shame because I really don't wanna see a breh like BJ get fired, a rookie playcaller is supposed to be allowed to grow into the role, but this is just the wrong situation. Expectations are too high to still be making the same mistakes after 4 months.

Yea, he can go be a rookie playcaller with the Texans