"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all lost heart this season, it's over. Guys there are just finishing to get their paychecks now...

Nick is a passive coach who got gifted a great team by Reid and he is squandering it....

"We gotta do better"
"That's on me"
"We'll make some adjustments"
by Reid?
i agree - 49ers ripped their heart out then the Cowboys took their soul
you must be very satisfied lol

Warriors,Eagles, Arsenal...all in shambles for me

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Says the dumb b*stard that took forever to shut up. Glass slipper fell off and now you are silent!:russ:
lol you wish I was silent I destroyed your ass the last time I seen ya, no pause and I'll take it again dont tempt me bottom fish.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
by Reid?
i agree - 49ers ripped their heart out then the Cowboys took their soul
you must be very satisfied lol

Warriors,Eagles, Arsenal...all in shambles for me

My bad, Peterson, I completely forgot about him lol.

I take no glee from damaging a defenseless opponent...

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
GCxLXAvWMAAdDmM

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
the worst part about it all is the problems the team has have been called out for at least 5 weeks now and the coaching staff has ignored them

fans
media
opponents

everyone has called it out

not running the ball
not using motion
throwing these dumb deep balls on short downs
abusing the QB draw when it doesnt make sense
only running plays out shotgun
playing DBs too far off the LOS
ineptitude at LB
no blitzing

its all been called out and the coaching staff hasnt adjusted at all lol. Now we are 1 week before the end of the season and its too late.
they better beat the bucs and hope the rams can beat Dallas. Its the only hope at making any kinda run

This defense is trash from its philosophy and scheme.

I remember in 2021 after that Raiders game and they were 2-5 They went run heavy on offense cause the defense was ass and Hurts was not consistently accurate ... to win any playoff game in 2024 they may have to do that especially with Smitty out and the fact that the defense is really ass like this... keep that atrocious defense off the field.

We got the o line. the running qb , running backs to do it and a true number one receiver to keep opposing defenses honest

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We ve been through much worse than this. This shyt is light.

All that woofin last year got u in ur feelings. :mjlol:

Just like the c00nboy stans. Let me tell ya what's fraudulent about the Whiners. Y all in here talkin like y all perennial superbowl winners.

But just like the c00nboys, y :mjlol: ou choking mothefukkers haven't raised that Lombardi Trophy in over 20 years

SmIH.gif

:dead:
Both of y all can sukk on this bald eagle dikk and do what y all usually do in the 21st century , choke it up when it matters

:umad:
I think you're retarded. I was talking about the the woofin THIS YEAR. Y'all was cocky and confident even more this year. Never saw half these posters before:mjlol:

I'd rather have Five rings and not win my first one until 60 years later.
lol you wish I was silent I destroyed your ass the last time I seen ya, no pause and I'll take it again dont tempt me bottom fish.
You're a corny ass cac. Only in your goofy mind you think that

All that woofin and you look like a straight bozo

I told your fakkit ass. Eagles are nothing but the East Coast Seahawks :mjlol:

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

changes will be made dont worry brehs :blessed:

I called it in here last week, it's damn near the exact situation as the Bills going from Daboll --> Dorsey. 8th in total yards and tied for 5th in PPG with DET/BUF this season despite all the struggles but the bar Steichen set was so high and they're obviously not there, and the players know it, and that ultimately causes turmoil until a change is made.

It's a shame because I really don't wanna see a breh like BJ get fired, a rookie playcaller is supposed to be allowed to grow into the role, but this is just the wrong situation. Expectations are too high to still be making the same mistakes after 4 months.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I called it in here last week, it's damn near the exact situation as the Bills going from Daboll --> Dorsey. 8th in total yards and tied for 5th in PPG with DET/BUF this season despite all the struggles but the bar Steichen set was so high and they're obviously not there, and the players know it, and that ultimately causes turmoil until a change is made.

It's a shame because I really don't wanna see a breh like BJ get fired, a rookie playcaller is supposed to be allowed to grow into the role, but this is just the wrong situation. Expectations are too high to still be making the same mistakes after 4 months.
he never shouldve been hired in the first place
its a super bowl caliber team and you hire two inexperienced coordinators
stupidity. rams did sumn similar after their super bowl loss and win...look where those guys are now