"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Defense is doodoo
We ain’t winning shyt this season and it’s too late to correct it

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
we really hired an india nikka named sean desai with no track record to head the defense of our superbowl hopeful team :aicmon:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This team is bad brehs. Howie fukked up getting 1st OCs and DCs. You would think as the season progress it would have gotten better but it got worse. Enough of the QB draws man. Just call a running play
not sure what these idiots were thinking

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
not sure what these idiots were thinking

Like this is bad football like this is a bad product. You can’t say hey we feel confident with our OC and DC this year and beyond. Nick needed veteran presence on both sides of the ball and they went cheap

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if yall were me, would yall cash out the eagles SB future at break even lol

like look at this fukkin defense...cant stop a nose bleed man

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I agree @Leasy I thought we could get away with a 1st year OC but a 1st year dc was a mistake. Plus the back 7 is ass. Howie ignored lb and safety it bit us. Jalen regressed and BJ has made it more glaring. Damn shoulda got it last year

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I agree @Leasy I thought we could get away with a 1st year OC but a 1st year dc was a mistake. Plus the back 7 is ass. Howie ignored lb and safety it bit us. Jalen regressed and BJ has made it more glaring. Damn shoulda got it last year

I don’t think Hurts regress he still top in the league from the pocket. it’s coaching man this bad football bad man. like These empty sets no motion refusing to run bad coaching man

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t think Hurts regress he still top in the league from the pocket. it’s coaching man this bad football bad man. like These empty sets no motion refusing to run bad coaching man
I do think he regress a little. He be looking for big play too much. Not as comfortable in pocket. BJ hasn’t helped him. He will still hit some dimes and make plays but I got to admit this isn’t the same.