"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

He’s cheesing hard :pachaha:

I think we got em boys :banderas:

100% have to get shaq in here just for the depth if nothing less. hopefully he's just looking for a contract for the rest of the year on a prove it deal and not anything longterm.

Yeah I think people didn’t realize how big an injury that was. Ellis is still green he had no idea what he was doing out there and bit hard on a play fake I remember. And then we got Ben van S behind him who everybody knows is just a special teamer. Maybe we can get by with a five man front and morrow as the sole LB and then a nickel set on the back end?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah bro signing. Dom picked him up and he getting that physical. Howie working the cap. Nick playing basketball with him in the auditorium. Hurts give him a smirk. Desai sell him the dream. They show him houses in South Jersey or Delco. The deal is done.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
He’s cheesing hard :pachaha:

I think we got em boys :banderas:

Yeah I think people didn’t realize how big an injury that was. Ellis is still green he had no idea what he was doing out there and bit hard on a play fake I remember. And then we got Ben van S behind him who everybody knows is just a special teamer. Maybe we can get by with a five man front and morrow as the sole LB and then a nickel set on the back end?

They will go with that big nickel set with Byard sliding to that linebacker role with Sidney Jones playing safety, which isn't ideal cause of the run offense we are facing.