"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
That was more of a roughing the passer than a horse collar

the NFL's horse-collar tackle rule states that players are not allowed to "grab the inside collar of the back or the side of the shoulder pads or jersey, or grab the jersey at the name plate or above, and pull the runner toward the ground" to make a tackle

It looked like Redikk forceably threw or swung him to the ground and didn't do the drag down.

Definitely could ve warranted that unnecessary roughness or roughing the passer but Josh Allen a big motherfukker ..... pause.. only way u can sack that guy .... pause again
i still dont know even if they would call roughing the passer on that tho. because like you said he is a big dude...(pause). they was no other way for Reddikk to get him down.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I feel extremely confident that Leonard would add more than Robert Quinn did last season.

And for some reason I trust our medical staff, strength and conditioning team and culture much more than Indy's. That has me feeling more confident in a return to form for him and a possible 5 year answer at the position.

As long as that back isn't chronic, I expect to see a few flashes this season and a top 15 showing next season.

I'm basing this off of the aforementioned above, interviews, limited tape viewing, whatever articles I could find on his diagnosis and surgery and a whole lot of hope.

I really, really want this signing.

:sadcam:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

NFC

Philadelphia Eagles (10-1) (vs. San Francisco (8-3); Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET, FOX)
Philadelphia clinches playoff berth with:
  1. PHI win + LAR loss or tie OR
    PHI win + DET loss + GB loss or tie OR
    PHI tie + LAR loss + GB loss or tie + ATL loss or tie OR
    PHI tie + LAR loss + GB loss or tie + NO loss or tie