July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The hype for a new banjo is there. RARE is just with the wrong company. Banjo's smash reveal reactions show people still care about the character. But all their fans are nintendo fans.

People would buy it on Xbox or PC.
The thing is Rare is not the studio to make a new Banjo game anymore, they would need someone else.
Might be a good project for Double Fine after Psychonauts 2.

Daps

If dumbass devs are seriously going to try and adopt this $70+ price point as the new standard for next gen games.... then this will honestly be the #1 deciding factor if I choose Xbox over PS5 this gen. ESPECIALLY since I am almost certain both these clowns at M$ and $ony gonna try to charge $500+ for both of their consoles at launch. No way one of them wouldn't have already revealed the price at one of these "events" by now to try and get a leg up otherwise. If MS had a cheap launch price bombshell to close out this show they woulda dropped it; them and Sony both shamelessly tip toeing around talking about price directly cause they know once it's finally out there people aren't gonna be too thrilled about it. :francis:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
3xTJKoY.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not defending just arguing the arguments these Sony stans make. Its like its ok not to like the games Xbox going coming out but something is wrong if you don't like Sony. shyt be pure hype majority of the time.

Xbox spent an entire show presenting exclusives some not releasing until next year or 2022 but they showed a road map for the future because of fanboys.

Sony can re-release last gen games and not have backward compatibility weak ass online services but Sony the best... come on breh. Let Microsoft do something like Last of Us 2 fiasco it would be the end. Enough is enough with these weak ass arguments.

I think they did better with the show.

Just saying for me, I wasn't wowed by anything. I was expecting some :banderas: shyt with Halo Infinite...and instead got :francis: instead.

Xbox has way more to prove this gen. They've come in last place the previous 2 gens with this current gen being an abomination.

the best thing about this presentation was Gamepass.

re-releasing of last gen games with Sony? If you talking Miles Morales, that ain't it chief.

weak ass online service? this isn't the 360/ps3 era anymore. Can't hold on to that no more.

Backwards Compatability. PS4 BC is already confirmed, it's the enhanced shyt that is suspect.

I'm not shytting on Xbox for todays' showing, I thought they did better. Just expected more. Might not be fair I agree, but that's what they have to do.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just watched Halo in 4k/60fps and it looks fine. Not the powerhouse I was expected, thus far. Let's see how expansive the world is and I can reconsider. The artstyle is Halo, outside of making it look life like and not game like, I don't know how it will look 'better.' Master Chief doesn't have fur or hair that sways in the wind so that we can see the strands for example. It consists of straight lines everywhere. It looks to be a fun game though.

This post says it best to all the “Bu Bu but it doesn’t look great” folks.

MC pretty much is in a metallic suit and all the environmental shyt was what it was.

We haven’t seen water or other shyt that can really show off its graphics. Which I’m sure they couldn’t easily focused on and showed....

But then the same niccas complaining would’ve just flipped their complaints and stated that “there should’ve been MORE GAMEPLAY” or “this game don’t look good cuz they ain’t see the gameplay and the great visual graphics don’t mean shyt”:russ:

That the game some folks play, we see yall:mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they did better with the show.

Just saying for me, I wasn't wowed by anything. I was expecting some :banderas: shyt with Halo Infinite...and instead got :francis: instead.

Xbox has way more to prove this gen. They've come in last place the previous 2 gens with this current gen being an abomination.

the best thing about this presentation was Gamepass.

re-releasing of last gen games with Sony? If you talking Miles Morales, that ain't it chief.

weak ass online service? this isn't the 360/ps3 era anymore. Can't hold on to that no more.

Backwards Compatability. PS4 BC is already confirmed, it's the enhanced shyt that is suspect.

I'm not shytting on Xbox for todays' showing, I thought they did better. Just expected more. Might not be fair I agree, but that's what they have to do.

That's all it comes down to. How you grade these is gonna be your own scale on what you expected vs what you got. I can't grade it on your scale unless you're buying the shyt for me :mjlol: this presentation made me realize I look at the two completely different now. Not even different sides of the same coin anymore. Their philosophies, at least coming into the gen, seem to be completely different, and what they are both doing is perfectly copacetic with my setup :mjgrin: they've both been getting my money in different ways

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
a 400x268 image bruh, don't approach Courtdog status.
I just googled for a comparison image didn’t even check resolution.

But ultimately it don’t matter if both images are the same res.

On the flip side, I never seen you care about the resolution of any of the other images posted here.

Your response only existed for the sole purpose of defending Sony’s game.

So as I said,

Split hairs Sony stan brehs :mjlol:

Last edited: