July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Underwhelming might be an understatement. The way that nikka Chief was just burning through Elites and Brutes just made the combat look dull. It was like Doom Eternal with none of the oomf. In my mind I was thinking we would see the player have to thrust dodge brutes on some Horizon Zero Dawn shyt but nope. Chief hoed them nikkas the same way he would ho a Grunt.:martin:

my son said the same shyt. :ohhh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 of those are Xbox games:stopitslime:

Don’t see how you say Ratchet looks cool but Phsyconaughts doesn’t exist.:beli:

Everything else great. As I said plenty of great games coming. Seems we all win :manny:
We do, I did edit my post after to say I was aware everything I listed wasn’t an exclusive, I’m just saying I saw a lot more interesting things at the PS event :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
shyt looked dope as hell. 22 exclusives and all threw game pass. I can say firmly I’m Copping Xbox first next game if I don’t get both.

both will have all the 3rd party games and Xbox will run them better and Xbox has 22 exclusives out the game for no charge outside gamepass which you can get for a dollar a month.

this is nuts tbh

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
WTF is this?
Q0Pw81F.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Q0Pw81F.png

bruh this is what they spent 5 years on:dead:

You mind putting that side by side with a screenshot of the Halo game 5 years ago?:usure:

Don’t recall previously seeing all those details, vains and etc on the characters and backgrounds :patrice:

We’ll wait

giphy.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man is it me or does Microsoft got way too many fps shyt on the horizon. Plus a lot of the games they showed don’t look next gen. I think Microsoft fukked up not making exclusive games for series X. With a next gen console you want to give people an incentive to buy your shyt you really don’t need one if you have a decent pc and an Xbox one. Looks like PS5 is going to be a launch purchase and I’ll purchase a series X when Microsoft stops fukking around with the exclusives and makes them only for series X and pc.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If you got an Xbox One you're probably just better off holding on to that for a few more years. That's what I came away from this with.

Well they want to touch all markets and gaming audiences. If you want a weaker system keep your Xbox but if you want future proof get rhe new one.

Let's be honest Sony or Xbox will have next gen looking shyt until end of 2021

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:ld:Why most of yall surprised at Microsoft's shyt conferences? They been dropping ass since the dawn of the OG Xbox. Microsoft moves like Sega when it comes down to announcements. They rely heavily on the core base, rather than the all around audience hence why it's always a dry fart when they do conferences. In their heads, they know folks will cop and they make their funds through the Game Pass. Just like Xbox Live which was hands over fists for its time.

Bottom line, at the end of the day Microsoft is a service branch company, while Sony and Nintendo is a hardware branch company.

Hence why the games look like butt but their services is fukking :ohlawd: