July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Show was underwhelming :ld:

MS is the company with the most to prove and I didn't see a reason to get really excited about their next console.

I know it takes time to build games for all their companies they acquired, but I saw a lot of quick CGI trailers with no gameplay footage even mixed in.

The premiere of Hellblade 2 at the game awards was way more intriguing, than what they showed today :why:

Fable returning isn't a surprise, and they showed a few seconds of a CGI trailer.

No tease from Intiative and the rumored Perfect Dark reboot.

On the positive side, I did like the look of the new Rare game even though I have no idea how it plays.

That Medium horror game with 2 worlds seemed like an interesting concept.

Obsidian teased a new title, although not really my genre.

I liked seeing more black women as characters, even if one was TLR fodder :bryan:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nothing excited me there, even Halo which looked like a poor man’s Destiny (i know...)

Grounded has potential, could easily see a Fortnite-esque MP spinoff having some success

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm most sour about Ninja Theory. Them nikkas replayed the Hellblade 2 trailer and said go watch a youtube video.:mjtf:

DangerousContentDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This obsession with 4K is holding gaming back imo. I want to see improvement in animations, smarter Ai, denser world environments, more seamless transitions. That’s what I thought next gen would be, but this shyt is looking trash none looks promising We’ll probably get 4-5 games in the gen e.g, RDR2, GoW, horizon that truly does this and whole bunch of meh games. 3/10 for Xboxs conference and 6/10 for PS5’s.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The PS event

Miles
Ratchet & Clank
Hitman
Demon Souls
Horizon 2
Resident Evil

all better than any reveal here other than the 2 I saw here and one of those was just it’s title
2 of those are Xbox games:stopitslime:

Don’t see how you say Ratchet looks cool but Phsyconaughts doesn’t exist.:beli:

Everything else great. As I said plenty of great games coming. Seems we all win :manny:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
PSO2 New genesis is going to have updated graphics & new engine(technically a remaster) and is a "new" entry in the series

:blessed::blessed::blessed:
Best announcement confirmed

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all gotta relax with the Console sellers shyt.

Yes that shyt would be nice day one but sometimes that shyt don’t come till later

MGS4 was a console seller and that shyt didn’t come till like year 4 or 5 of the PS3

For me now for the PS4, the first console seller for me is Ghost of Tsushima and this game is at the end of the PS4 era:yeshrug: