July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the shyt is 599, I don't think that's bad.

Medium still looked dope.

But Halo Infinite looked VERY underwhelming IMO.

This show was definitely better than May's shytshow, but I don't see anything that really wowed me. I thought Halo would and it wasn't it chief (no pun intended).
Underwhelming might be an understatement. The way that nikka Chief was just burning through Elites and Brutes just made the combat look dull. It was like Doom Eternal with none of the oomf. In my mind I was thinking we would see the player have to thrust dodge brutes on some Horizon Zero Dawn shyt but nope. Chief hoed them nikkas the same way he would ho a Grunt.:martin:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This obsession with 4K is holding gaming back imo. I want to see improvement in animations, smarter Ai, denser world environments, more seamless transitions. That’s what I thought next gen would be, but this shyt is looking trash none looks next gen. We’ll probably get 4-5 games in the gen e.g, RDR2, GoW, horizon that truly does this and whole bunch of meh games. 3/10 for Xboxs conference and 6/10 for PS5’s.

Breh you buggin. did you not see that Elite do a barrel roll into a shotgun blast from master chief?

4K 120fps is all that matter:mjgrin:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Halo
Forza 8
Avowed
Exomecha
Everwild
Balun wonderland
Fable
PSO2.5

Solid show for me and excited for all these

I'm hyped to play these, Psychonaughts 2, and The Medium. All included with Gamepass:blessed:. I know it's a running joke on here but Grounded actually looks pretty fun too:mjgrin:.

People have these crazy expectations due to fanboy wars on here but honestly, I just wanted to see some new games to be excited for and they delivered:yeshrug:. Tetris and that interracial comic book game were whack but whatever, those games aren't meant for me

Personally, I can't wait to get my XSX:feedme:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Q0Pw81F.png

Man the visuals really are underwhelming.

I said Halo Infinite being a cross gen game will make it look pretty safe and here it is, the game looked like the same visually as current gen gamse.