July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I really feel like getting gameplay for Avowed is what they really really needed and they didn't have enough time. People have been waiting for that kind of game for a minute

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Easiest way to close a conference show some pre-rendered video with a logo. shyt ain’t coming out until 2023
Who knows if it even comes out. They've been floating it for years now. Its crazy all they got is a pixar intro and title screen.

Never thought I'd have higher expectations for Beyond Good and Evil 2 than Fable

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
but it's not even a Western vs. Eastern thing because you have developers like Id Software, Obsidian, and others making great games.
We just getting video games made by people that don't even understand what makes a game good.
And are obsessed with "games being a respected artform like film" smfh.

Agree 100 with the bolded. For me I see it predominantly with Western games, Kojima aside.

I cant remember a Japanese game like that brother sister trash.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Avowed gonna be hard though, I already know Obsidian gonna do their job

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Havent seen anything to convince me to grab an xbox :francis:

at all...if I break down and do it’s bcuz I wanna see how my current games look/load/play on the new device plus it looks sexy as a console...but as far as games nothing made me say I have to have it right now...SOD3 and the chernobyl game caught my attention but I need to see actual gameplay

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the stage demo is dead. Between Sony and Microsoft the only games with uncut gameplay we got was Ratchet and Halo. Everything else was cutscene interspliced with snippets of gameplay or just outright cutscenes/cg.
I'm most sour about Ninja Theory. Them nikkas replayed the Hellblade 2 trailer and said go watch a youtube video.:mjtf:

Why even hold back The Initiative game if 90% of the shyt shown was CG anyway?

Disappointing show man.:beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No price. No release date.
These guys are terrified of revealing that price.

if the shyt is 599, I don't think that's bad.

Medium still looked dope.

But Halo Infinite looked VERY underwhelming IMO.

This show was definitely better than May's shytshow, but I don't see anything that really wowed me. I thought Halo would and it wasn't it chief (no pun intended).