Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
angel made it very clear that if the resurrected sorcerer takes on their og form the person taken over is dead. and said even before that, that the odds of successfully separating them is close to nil

gege obviously don't care about letting characters go out with a sense of dignity or dedicated time to properly send them off. I'd like to say he's still in there and will affect sukuna fighting at some point, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone:hubie:
yea this would be one of the wilder ways to get rid of someone, it just seemed way too casual for that to be the case. i got thrown off by him explicitly stating that sukuna stopped the RCT, like part of Fushi's body is still there and everything else is the cursed tool regenerated body

sidebar: no way in hell yuta/maki still watching this fight on streameast :wow: either go after 🧠 or blitz Sukuna, Kashimo is on borrowed time at this point

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
hopefully he dont go out like this, but...:sadcam:

34ed0-16434857540808.png

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah with an ace like this in reserve Gojo just didn't have enough in the tank. I mean he can still get credit for pushing Sukuna to the point where he had to resort to this with the others.

The real question they should be concerned about is that if with this newly created body that resets the counter for his ability to start spamming RCT like he did with Gojo? If so they're going to have to combine for more damage than Gojo did until getting killed.

... :picard:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah with an ace like this in reserve Gojo just didn't have enough in the tank. I mean he can still get credit for pushing Sukuna to the point where he had to resort to this with the others.

The real question they should be concerned about is that if with this newly created body that resets the counter for his ability to start spamming RCT like he did with Gojo? If so they're going to have to combine for more damage than Gojo did until getting killed.

... :picard:
We don't even know what his Heian form can do yet

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yuji gonna do something useful, finally start believing in himself and Kenny gonna show up and tell him he's Yuji mom. Poor Itadori man :mjcry:

We need him to stop fukking around and to that mind fukkery to take one of these beasts out :damn:
Honestly I really liked what Gege did with Yuji up through the fight with Higuruma. Breh has been sidelined to the bench for who how many chapters now. :mjcry:. Gege about to put a burden on him that is insane.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know it just started but Kashimo CT seems meh so far. I guess knowing that he's going to die regardless for plot I just don't care:manny:I'm more interested in Hakaris fight with Urame

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kashimo looking reaaaaaal average :francis:
How in the fukk is Yuji going to cover this valley of a gap? :dahell: