Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's possible since the Hanna portion is knocked out Angel will just take over. The groups got to start gathering we have no idea where anyone is :dead: That Kashimo dude still wants smoke with Sukuna, Megumi sister is also possessed and wants smoke with him, the fukk has Yuta been at??:what:Hakari is still out there too and what happened to Takaba?? All he has to say is it be funny if Gojo got loose:troll::russ::russ:
This fukking arc, man. What a mess :russ: :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I think that is still happening and he will activate Sukunas techniques specifically. Why would Gege mention his abilities engraving onto his body if you don't even follow that up? Yuji NEEDS something Sukuna has done nothing but disrespect that man. Dude laughed at him and gave him with the:umad:with Uruama. He's clearly somehow connected to that golden age era him and Kenjaku are from. The awakening like Gojo received when Toji stabbed the fukk out of him is coming:demonic:
It's way overdue, Gege needs to get his MC right.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
It's implied that Sukuna wants to keep Megumi's appearance to make his friends hesitate. So on top of dealing with his overwhelming power they gotta be willing to kill Megumi.

Being too virtuous has been a problem for the sorcerer's all series long, the only weakness of Gojo that directly led to him being sealed, so I'm curious to see how Gege shows them fighting with no hesitation here.

Itadori has already reached that point funny enough, but he's so fukking weak it doesnt matter :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
pI1tnN2.png

UiLbnwh.png

mf0m2YC.png

Mahito was right, and the instincts of a curse have been dominant in this series. Maybe Yuta is the one who can fight like a curse.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's implied that Sukuna wants to keep Megumi's appearance to make his friends hesitate. So on top of dealing with his overwhelming power they gotta be willing to kill Megumi.

Being too virtuous has been a problem for the sorcerer's all series long, the only weakness of Gojo that directly led to him being sealed, so I'm curious to see how Gege shows them fighting with no hesitation here.

Itadori has already reached that point funny enough, but he's so fukking weak it doesnt matter :mjcry:
Yuji is still a stronger vessel, probably due to whatever Kenjaku did in his conception. He managed to take his body back and suppress a 15 finger Sukuna in less than 15 minutes. Megumi is struggling to limit his Sukuna CE output and under special circumstances. Sukuna's worst nightmare is being stuck back in him (pause) and no doubt fuels his hatred for him who considers himself all powerful.

I want to see where Kenjaku is going with this.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yuji is still a stronger prison, probably due to whatever Kenjaku did in his conception. He managed to take his body back and suppress a 15 finger Sukuna in less than 15 minutes. Megumi is struggling to limit his Sukuna CE output and under special circumstances. Sukuna's worst nightmare is being stuck back in him (pause) and no doubt fuels his hatred for him who considers himself all powerful.

Let me fix for you breh :jbhmm: I wonder what Kenjaku plan on doing to get Sukuna back into Yuji:dame: because from what little we seen of Kenijaku plan he put in alot work to make Yuji in to the perfect prison to hold Sukuna he can not be fine with him running around hitting people with the:umad:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yuji is still a stronger vessel, probably due to whatever Kenjaku did in his conception. He managed to take his body back and suppress a 15 finger Sukuna in less than 15 minutes. Megumi is struggling to limit his Sukuna CE output and under special circumstances. Sukuna's worst nightmare is being stuck back in him (pause) and no doubt fuels his hatred for him who considers himself all powerful.

You mentioned it last week; now that Itadori has lost his specialty as a container to Sukuna his purpose is unclear. Now would be the time for Gege to focus on his own development so he can help in the fight against him.

Thought it was odd that Kenjaku stopped to watch the bath rather than progressing his own plans - he is monitoring Sukuna. Then asked for points before giving Sukuna a ride to that colony. He's definitely up to something we don't know yet.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Itadori SHOULD be having an awakening this is the perfect time for him to start manifesting Sukunas powers. I think Kenjaku is done with Yuji and one thing we know he only cares about things our of curiosity. Him wanting to learn more about the bath is right up his alley.

Sukuna and him will be coming to blows at some point and it'll be on Sukuna's end when he stops giving an ounce of fukks about him. Right now it looks like Megumi is screwed once Suks bodies his sisters body:mjcry:We still have no confirmation if Angel is dead or not and :mjtf:Gege wrote Gojo out cause he didn't know how to write around him but he legitimately just did the same thing with Sukuna :russ::russ::russ:Who is stopping this dude?? He's about to run through them remaining reincarnated sorcerers:dead::dead::dead:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mentioned it last week; now that Itadori has lost his specialty as a container to Sukuna his purpose is unclear. Now would be the time for Gege to focus on his own development so he can help in the fight against him.

Thought it was odd that Kenjaku stopped to watch the bath rather than progressing his own plans - he is monitoring Sukuna. Then asked for points before giving Sukuna a ride to that colony. He's definitely up to something we don't know yet.
He did say the only reason why he was able to make the culling game happen was because he would also have to be the one to end it I think Sukuna is going to play a part in Kenjaku be able to end the game :jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He did say the only reason why he was able to make the culling game happen was because he would also have to be the one to end it I think Sukuna is going to play a part in Kenjaku be able to end the game :jbhmm:
He mentioned that it's out of his control more or less at this point or was that Sukunas guard that said it?:jbhmm:I did find it interesting he Kenjaku appears out of the loop on the entire Sukuna bath thing. Kenjaku has his own schemes but so does Sukuna. I really want to see what sparks their eventual beef:demonic:

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He mentioned that it's out of his control more or less at this point or was that Sukunas guard that said it?:jbhmm:I did find it interesting he Kenjaku appears out of the loop on the entire Sukuna bath thing. Kenjaku has his own schemes byt so does Sukuna. I really want to see what sparks their eventual beef:demonic:
It was him he said that ending it is like a almost impossible thing to do he than ask Sukunas guard would they like to know how he plan on doing it while hitting the look :sas1::sas2: in their talk about ending the game

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Itadori SHOULD be having an awakening this is the perfect time for him to start manifesting Sukunas powers. I think Kenjaku is done with Yuji and one thing we know he only cares about things our of curiosity. Him wanting to learn more about the bath is right up his alley.

Sukuna and him will be coming to blows at some point and it'll be on Sukuna's end when he stops giving an ounce of fukks about him. Right now it looks like Megumi is screwed once Suks bodies his sisters body:mjcry:We still have no confirmation if Angel is dead or not and :mjtf:Gege wrote Gojo out cause he didn't know how to write around him but he legitimately just did the same thing with Sukuna :russ::russ::russ:Who is stopping this dude?? He's about to run through them remaining reincarnated sorcerers:dead::dead::dead:
Angel isn't dead. Yuji is a participant in the Culling Games and he didn't receive any points from Angel's fall, which happens instantaneously.