Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yuji finally got his DE :wow:

Angel worthless :laff: Kashimo got some good company :mjlol:
it better not be at this point cuz nikkas swore up and down that shyt was random for YEARS every time it was brought up :ufdup:

that todo was just crazy and choso only felt like that because of the blood connection :ufdup:
what you mean "it better not" :dahell: I sure as hell want those mind fukkery tricks to have an explanation. fukk whatever people said, I don't want those two huge happenings to be random shyt Gege came up with and forgot they could be perceived as connected :dead:

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yuji finally got his DE :wow:

Angel worthless :laff: Kashimo got some good company :mjlol:

what you mean "it better not" :dahell: I sure as hell want those mind fukkery tricks to have an explanation. fukk whatever people said, I don't want those to huge happenings to be random shyt Gege came up with and forgot they could be perceived as connected :dead:
I mean it is set up by Todo and Choso :manny: Maybe Sukuna gets mindfukked into merging again with Yuji and voluntarily lending him his power making Yuji the new Gojo

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Well, I read the chapter and after it, I am like :dwillhuh:.

Well, as expected, some asspull going to happen because can't have Sukuna winning. Sukuna cycle might finally be over. :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean it is set up by Todo and Choso :manny:
That's what I mean. We've been wondering what the hell happened with those two mindfukks since forever. I've always contended that if Gege was just doing his usual random asspulls and didn't even realize people could connect the two, it would be his biggest failure. So I want him to explain wtf happened.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's what I mean. We've been wondering what the hell happened with those two mindfukks since forever. I've always contended that if Gege was just doing his usual random asspulls and didn't even realize people could connect the two, it would be his biggest failure. So I want him to explain wtf happened.
Isn't it just a basic near-death ability activation tho? Make em think they're family so they don't kill him.

It never seemed to be anything more than that so it just seemed confusing that people were dead set on it just being a random occurrence that went unexplained twice mid-fight

That being said Sukuna saw whatever happened twice so he shouldn't be flustered if this is the same technique