Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If Yuta flops it may have something to do with his cursed energy usage not being anywhere as refined

Using Gojo's body with his level of refinement may be in a inbuilt nerf because let's be real if it was a fresh Gojo he should body Sukuna at this level of fatigue.

Not sure how I feel.about bringing Gojo back like this, not really feeling it. However, Yuta's speech was a good one, being that symbol is far from easy.
Gege doesn't want him back despite binding vow hax which is what Sukuna been using the whole time would've did. Also confirmed that despite how much weaker Sukuna is he's still levela above everyone except Gojo. They literally need him to continue fighting.

Plus, as you said because it's Yuta even though Gojo body is healed up it's not Gojo. Yuta is going to get folded and this will answer the question Geto asked years ago. Are you the strongest because your Satorou or are you Satorou cause you're the strongest? He is the strongest because he's Gojo:hubie:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The higher ups who Gojo answered to who ran the school. The ones to put the execution order on Yuta and then eventually on Yuji. After Gojo was sealed they deemed him a traitor and put a price on his head and anyone who would try to unseal him.
Damn, I don’t remember any of that

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We did get confirmation that Gojo bodied the higher ups himself:wow:
GOhXl-RWAAAoWd6

In context makes this image even more fukked up. Gojo accepted all the weight, Maki, Yuta, Hakari, knew the plan if he died Yuta does the switch. Yuji, always has the ultimate faith in his sensei had no idea Gojo just killed them all which is why his powers were actively aggressive. They left my man in the dark because they thought he was still Sukunas opp:mjcry:
One thing I love about this series...it sticks to its themes

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gege doesn't want him back despite binding vow hax which is what Sukuna been using the whole time would've did. Also confirmed that despite how much weaker Sukuna is he's still levela above everyone except Gojo. They literally need him to continue fighting.

Plus, as you said because it's Yuta even though Gojo body is healed up it's not Gojo. Yuta is going to get folded and this will answer the question Geto asked years ago. Are you the strongest because your Satorou or are you Satorou cause you're the strongest? He is the strongest because he's Gojo
:hubie:
This is the kind of stuff that Gege does the best. For focus on the characters. Everything with Gojo & Getou. Yuji & Sukuna as Sukuna mentally fukks with Yuji. The Maki stuff fighting against the fukked up Zenin family. These aspects are the best of the series. Now we're potentially going back to this dynamic really shows me when Gege focuses on the characters like that he can write good shyt.

The issue minus the Judge Fight in Culling Games and Maki Revenge against the Zenin family Gege tried focusing too much on the story itself post Shibuya, which he didn't do a good job executing it. Gege wrote himself in a corner because Yuta in Gojo's body shouldn't beat Sukuna otherwise that severely undermines Gojo's character. Then again wouldn't past Gege to show the biggest middle finger he could do Gojo :russ:. Still expecting Yuji and Sukuna to both die and go out at the same time since that was the main goal for Yuji to get rid of Sukuna.\\

On another note when Gege writes his next series please higher an artist. His art is really inconsistent on a week by week basis. It looked good this week, but other weeks I am like :francis:. I would say the same for Fujimoto, but he can't do that with CSM because fanbase will flip out.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We did get confirmation that Gojo bodied the higher ups himself:wow:
Breh I swore that was a fact after these panels from the start of the Sukuna fight. But now I realize it wasn't really confirmed and fans were still wondering who slaughtered the higher ups :ohhh: I literally assumed Gege was showing us that Gojo did it because he was "narrating" over the dead bodies panel :dead:

X5Id9Nf.jpg

AxL0q3P.jpeg

Damn, I don’t remember any of that
No wonder you lost as fukk every week :lolbron: :lolbron:

On another note when Gege writes his next series please higher an artist. His art is really inconsistent on a week by week basis. It looked good this week, but other weeks I am like :francis:.
Something tells me that if Gege decides to write another series after JJK, the art is gonna be the least of the problems with it :pachaha:

It's gonna be the ramblings of troll gone mad :bryan:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

:bryan:
It's like dealing with a dementia patient every week, just confused and angry AF because his brain threw an error code.

It's truly great to see that Gege decided to emulate and surpass the troll GOAT Kubo. I know he's sitting back in Tokyo watching like a proud father. :blessed:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's like dealing with a dementia patient every week, just confused and angry AF because his brain threw an error code.

It's truly great to see that Gege decided to emulate and surpass the troll GOAT Kubo. I know he's sitting back in Tokyo watching like a proud father. :blessed:

:lolbron: Nah Gege has dem stitches on his forehead.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Breh I swore that was a fact after these panels from the start of the Sukuna fight. But now I realize it wasn't really confirmed and fans were still wondering who slaughtered the higher ups :ohhh: I literally assumed Gege was showing us that Gojo did it because he was "narrating" over the dead bodies panel :dead:

X5Id9Nf.jpg

AxL0q3P.jpeg

Something tells me that if Gege decides to write another series after JJK, the art is gonna be the least of the problems with it :pachaha:

It's gonna be the ramblings of troll gone mad :bryan:
Tbh he should write a parody or the very least a comedy.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Chapter is only 7 pages so u know cuz he got sick so there’s that
Nothing major happens from what I saw on the raws

Edit: spoke too soon should of waited for translation not major per say but important

Last edited: