Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
my kids watch this....I sat down and watched a few....I liked the "rock lee" guy who couldn't use demon energy or whatever....

RIP :mjcry:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
We on the episode right now where he's fighting orichimaru in the subway.....my kids filling me in the girl from team7 might be dead......yo this whole shyt jack everything from Naruto or what :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean, before he decided to end humanity (and change his mind 5 minutes later) Shinji had been abandoned by his father, got into a weird Oedipus complex relationship with Misato, got literally mindfukked by alien beings IN NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, saw his highschool crush die, show up the next day and act like he didn't exist, got traumatic experiences every single time he got into that damn robot, saw her other crush treat him like shyt and tease him like a pet (and later saw her be eaten alive). Had to pummel one of his only two real frieds with own damn hands without having any power to stop it. Finally had someone tell him he was loved, only for that dude to be an alien he had to snap his head off in order for the world to not end....

The fact that kid kept fighting by episode 4 was a cotdamn miracle and he did it for 20 more and a movie before he finally gave up like Megumi just did (and then still changed his mind and saved the planet).

Megumi was abandoned by his serial killer of a dad and was taken care of the GOAT jujutsu sorcerer, who had a great sense of humor and was cool as fukk. Had to take care of his sister, who ended up being posseded and died. And lost a female friend he wasn't THAT close with. Then he was possesed and put into hibernation by a demonic fiend....and he wants to give up? :dahell: :smh:

Man up Fushiguro :ufdup:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I mean, before he decided to end humanity (and change his mind 5 minutes later) Shinji had been abandoned by his father, got into a weird Oedipus complex relationship with Misato, got literally mindfukked by alien beings IN NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, saw his highschool crush die, show up the next day and act like he didn't exist, got traumatic experiences every single time he got into that damn robot, saw her other crush treat him like shyt and tease him like a pet (and later saw her be eaten alive). Had to pummel one of his only two real frieds with own damn hands without having any power to stop it. Finally had someone tell him he was loved, only for that dude to be an alien he had to snap his head off in order for the world to not end....

The fact that kid kept fighting by episode 4 was a cotdamn miracle and he did it for 20 more and a movie before he finally gave up like Megumi just did (and then still changed his mind and saved the planet).

Megumi was abandoned by his serial killer of a dad and was taken care of the GOAT jujutsu sorcerer, who had a great sense of humor and was cool as fukk. Had to take care of his sister, who ended up being posseded and died. And lost a female friend he wasn't THAT close with. Then he was possesed and put into hibernation by a demonic fiend....and he wants to give up? :dahell: :smh:

Man up Fushiguro :ufdup:

Shinji a Marvel hero like Daredevil and Spiderman. "I lost everything again for the 5th time and had a nervous breakdown yesterday but I ain't notice cause I was busy saving the world. Again."

Megumi DC like Batman and the like, "Im rich and beat nikkas up cause my parents died 30 years ago"