Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Do we know the requirements for Yuta to copy a technique? Cuz if it's just about him seeing the shyt then :skip: a whole and1 mixtape worth of combos incoming, there's so many broken techniques we've seen, what if this nikka hits hakari jackpot? :dead:

Someone needs to mod Yuji/Yuta into marvel :wow:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do we know the requirements for Yuta to copy a technique? Cuz if it's just about him seeing the shyt then :skip: a whole and1 mixtape worth of combos incoming, there's so many broken techniques we've seen, what if this nikka hits hakari jackpot? :dead:

Seems like he can copy unconditionally the only downside so far is he can’t choose them at will inside his DE and he never knows what technique will be in any random katana

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Seems like he can copy unconditionally the only downside so far is he can’t choose them at will inside his DE and he never knows what technique will be in any random katana
That's pretty irrelevant when all he has to do is touch em to know what they are + infinite amount of katanas + he doesn't have to release the technique immediately, so he can fake out nikkas like they did with the inverse guy.

Seems like he's pulling techniques of people we've seen that are useful so he might be able to curate who he's copying

My JJKyoungboys cooking :banderas: and technically anyone else still available can enter the domain from the outside so we could get an undetected Maki appearance

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's pretty irrelevant when all he has to do is touch em to know what they are + infinite amount of katanas + he doesn't have to release the technique immediately, so he can fake out nikkas like they did with the inverse guy.

Seems like he's pulling techniques of people we've seen that are useful so he might be able to curate who he's copying

My JJKyoungboys cooking :banderas: and technically anyone else still available can enter the domain from the outside so we could get an undetected Maki appearance

Lol man that’s pretty bad. Somebody else compared it to Kites nen ability from HXH. It’s just too much of a gamble not knowing exactly what it is fighting Sukuna

fuuuuccckkk that’s probably how he’s gonna go out :mjcry:

Grabbing the wrong katana and lights out

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

The way they've planned this whole thing for a month, it seems to me they are gambling on Yuji being able to separate Megumi from Sukuna and probably give Maki the last tag so she can face whatever the fukk is left of Sukuna after that.

And yeah, Yuta getting got was planned just as Gojo was :to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lol man that’s pretty bad. Somebody else compared it to Kites nen ability from HXH. It’s just too much of a gamble not knowing exactly what it is fighting Sukuna

Not sure how that's an issue if he knows how to use the techniques, and they're not super far apart at all from what I can see, nothing stopping him from grabbing multiple, and you got rika fighting too.

The thing you're saying is a weakness is exactly what sukuna's having a hard time fighting against right now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Geg as usual didn't bother going into details cause he thinks that's good storytelling :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'll put more faith into Yuta than that :mjlol: Plus Yuji hasn't REALLY got cooking yet:ufdup:Maki in the cut hasn't even been mentioned guaranteed she is in Yutas domain already just like:demonic:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not sure how that's an issue if he knows how to use the techniques, and they're not super far apart at all from what I can see, nothing stopping him from grabbing multiple, and you got rika fighting too.

The thing you're saying is a weakness is exactly what sukuna's having a hard time fighting against right now
We've seen Sukuna invent new ways of Jujutsu'ing before. He's gonna come up with something and ruin everything. Kuzakabe probably gonna wake up and go :snoop: