Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:damn: Yuta asspulling something illegal. Just like when Rock used the Stunner on Stone Cold for the first time. Sukuna going to asspull back to give Yuta those stiches on his head for Kenny to invade... Right?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
BTW, I just remembered Kashimo got dispatched in like 2 chapters after waiting all that time to face Suzkuna :laff:
Gege a piece of shyt for that dude lasted 1.5 chapters:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Sukuna hasn't said or thought of him since he gave him the one shot. Always references Gojo though:wow:Even got shook at the possibility Yuta may have copied Limitless. The gawd gave him ptsd :mjgrin::mjcry:

ngoai-hinh-Gojo-Satoru.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How much of the "new" Maki does Sukuna actually know? :jbhmm:
He faced off against Toji Maki already when he stole Megumis body. He also know he can't detect because she pulled up on him when he was 15F Megumi. I can say right now he's probably forgotten about her and that will cost him :ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
A theory I saw...what if Yuji manages to separate Megs and Sukuna but because he has Tengen he uses Tengen to make a new body for himself?:ohhh::whoo:He can still activate the merger :sadcam:
I mean, there's no way Sukuna is done by just separating him from Megumi.

It would be nice of Gege to treat one his characters with a little bit of respect and give Fushiguro some sort of redemption after being done like a bytch since the whole fukkery with his sister int he Culling Games. But it's Gege so Megumi ain't doing shyt anyways, probably :russ:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I mean, there's no way Sukuna is done by just separating him from Megumi.

It would be nice of Gege to treat one his characters with a little bit of respect and give Fushiguro some sort of redemption after being done like a bytch since the whole fukkery with his sister int he Culling Games. But it's Gege some Megumi ain't doing shyt anyways, probably :russ:
Megumi will be in a coma rest of the series from all the Unlimited voids he got hit with :mjgrin:Gege such an a$$hole:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I kind of wish he had someone else write out the story who cared about details

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Break next week

. Damn don’t tell me yuta dead or seriously fukked up

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Megumi will be in a coma rest of the series from all the Unlimited voids he got hit with :mjgrin:Gege such an a$$hole:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I kind of wish he had someone else write out the story who cared about details
I was wrong but not wrong:mjgrin:
Megumi is a detriment one way or the other andddd Gege pretty much set up that he'd set off the merger since he's on some fukk everything now:mjlit::damn::damn::damn: