Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Whole chapter is out :damn:

:whoo: :wow:

PS: Is this the first time we've been informed why Fushiguro has been dormant? Or was it explained when the "bath" happened? :patrice:

PS2: Who the hell is that watching the fight on an Ipad wondering what's happening inside the barrier? :dwillhuh: :mindblown: @Ironman @T-K-G @Lord-Yosh @LordDeathwatch

PS3: Gotta say, I'm very happy Gege slowly but surely has given us the real payoff of the month "break" they had between Gojo's unsealing and this final confrontation :obama:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

PS: Is this the first time we've been informed why Fushiguro has been dormant? Or was it explained when the "bath" happened? :patrice:

PS2: Who the hell is that watching the fight on an Ipad wondering what's happening inside the barrier? :dwillhuh: :mindblown: @Ironman @T-K-G @Lord-Yosh @LordDeathwatch

PS3: Gotta say, I'm very happy Gege slowly but surely has given us the real payoff of the month "break" they had between Gojo's unsealing and this final confrontation :obama:
Sukuna hinted at it but yea this is the official confirmation that he CAN'T respond. Yuji will change this:demonic:
Also, Yutas domain is more dangerous than previously mentioned :picard:He's honed it enough to select specific targets :ohhh::wow:
Saw a theory that
Either Gojo may have changed his domain to be more like the prison realm so the kids could train in it like a pseudo hyperbolic time chamber:ohhh:Or maybe Yuta has the ability from that Sumo dude Maki fought way back when to train in the domain. Why would Yuta say they cheated somehow otherwise? Yuji is also being really really underrated this man can see the separation of souls and his punches can lower Curse energy he's literally nerfing Sukuna:whoo:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sukuna hinted at it but yea this is the official confirmation that he CAN'T respond. Yuji will change this:demonic:
Also, Yutas domain is more dangerous than previously mentioned :picard:He's honed it enough to select specific targets :ohhh::wow:
Saw a theory that
Either Gojo may have changed his domain to be more like the prison realm so the kids could train in it like a pseudo hyperbolic time chamber:ohhh:Or maybe Yuta has the ability from that Sumo dude Maki fought way back when to train in the domain. Why would Yuta say they cheated somehow otherwise? Yuji is also being really really underrated this man can see the separation of souls and his punches can lower Curse energy he's literally nerfing Sukuna:whoo:
Yeah, Yuta's DE is ridiculous. On top of all the OP shyt it already has, it lets Rika AND somebody else (in this case Yuji) help him out :mindblown: :wow:

:laff: at Yuji trying to save face telling Sukuna it was hard work and dedication and then Okkotsu like "we cheated :umad:"

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah, Yuta's DE is ridiculous. On top of all the OP shyt it already has, it lets Rika AND somebody else (in this case Yuji) help him out :mindblown: :wow:

:laff: at Yuji trying to save face telling Sukuna it was hard work and dedication and then Okkotsu like "we cheated :umad:"
Well we know Yuji did mans worked his ass from day one :dead: Sukuna only introduced his body to curse energy. He restored his hand only to literally rip this mans heart out his chest:dead::dead:Proceeds to trick his ass into a binding vow to dip in his body and steal his bestfriends body:dead::dead::dead:Proceeds to use bestfriend to kill bestfriend sister and then mentor of all of them :dead::dead:Diokuna:dead::dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

nikka!

We made it back to the mountaintops brehs :mjcry: peak jump kaisens, this nikka Sukuna in shambles

Domain is fire :mindblown: who's dealing with that

Yuji fully in mamba mentality :wow:his skillset is ridiculous when used like this

nikka made his prologue MC and his main series MC beat the breaks off of this man together, what a goated turn of events

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

PS2- I believe that's the dude Megumi fought or Hakari fought that was a mangaka when he got chosen for the culling games.
PS1- naa he's been dormant since Sukana uses his technique to kill his sister

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Told yall nikkas don't sleep on the young God Yuta :blessed:

Yuji has definitely come along way as well

Let's see how Sukuna responds to getting hit with cleave :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Saw a theory that
I think yuji's ability was already in play since we seen mahito saying Yuji was straight up destroying parts of his soul way back in the beginning. I was thinking he was the only one who noticed it immediately because his own cursed ability was soul-based so he understood what was happening moreso than everyone else Yuji fought.

Even Sukuna is just realizing how subtle his ability is since he was never on the receiving end of it until now.

What I wanna know is how his ability wasn't detected in the court domain at all

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
PS2- I believe that's the dude Megumi fought or Hakari fought that was a mangaka when he got chosen for the culling games.
PS1- naa he's been dormant since Sukana uses his technique to kill his sister
PS2: Holy shyt you are right! it is the mangaka :krs: :mindblown:

PS1: I mean, we know but I think this is the first time Gege has downright said what the hell is going on with Megumi, or was that explained when Suzuka took over and I don't remember?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

2 straight chapters of Sukuna getting pressured? Yeah, somebody about to catch a smooth Ctrl+Alt+Delete soon :picard:

BUT in the meantime, we celebrate :blessed:

As I have said too many times, Yuji needs that respect on his name. Guy puts in ridiculous amounts of work and all he has ever gotten is shyt on in the end, from Sukuna dragging him while not paying rent to Kenny snatching his W away to like 10 other MFs putting him on the back burner and snatching the spotlight.

Man said he's tired of being a utility player MC. :ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
2 straight chapters of Sukuna getting pressured? Yeah, somebody about to catch a smooth Ctrl+Alt+Delete soon :picard:

BUT in the meantime, we celebrate :blessed:

As I have said too many times, Yuji needs that respect on his name. Guy puts in ridiculous amounts of work and all he has ever gotten is shyt on in the end, from Sukuna dragging him while not paying rent to Kenny snatching his W away to like 10 other MFs putting him on the back burner and snatching the spotlight.

Man said he's tired of being a utility player MC. :ufdup:
Yuta about to get cooked with (Fuga) isn't he :sadbron: