Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Just caught up with manga after watching the Shibuya arc. The fight against Gojo and Sukuna is gonna be glorious animated. That’s if Mappa is still alive by then. :dead:

Someone explain to me how Gojo has Sukuna on the ropes in the last panel of 235, to him being in the afterlife in the next chapter? :dahell:

That was so fukking deflating.

Never seen a character get done dirtier than Yuki. All that hype that amounted to squat. She had a great character design and cool powers. Gege don’t give a fukk.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just caught up with manga after watching the Shibuya arc. The fight against Gojo and Sukuna is gonna be glorious animated. That’s if Mappa is still alive by then. :dead:

Someone explain to me how Gojo has Sukuna on the ropes in the last panel of 235, to him being in the after in the next chapter? :dahell:

Never seen a character get done dirtier than Yuki. All that hype that amounted to squat. She had a great character design and cool powers. Gege don’t give a fukk.
Gege is a weirdo:mjlol:Sukunas real curse technique is convenience :russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What happened to Yuji’s hand? I don’t remember when they changed.

I’m not gonna front Sukuna really showcased how op 10 shadows could really be. Mahoraga is a fukking walking cheat code.
Has not officially been revealed but theories are either from him ingesting the rest of his siblings from Choso, he has a deeper understanding of his soul and can manipulate his body somewhat, or something else.

Maho was a massive cheatcode which is why Gojo had to get it out of here :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Has not officially been revealed but theories are either from him ingesting the rest of his siblings from Choso, he has a deeper understanding of his soul and can manipulate his body somewhat, or something else.

Maho was a massive cheatcode which is why Gojo had to get it out of here :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
When did he ingest Choso’s siblings

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
When did he ingest Choso’s siblings
Presumably before Choso gives him Yukis soul book. Gege doesn't explicitly show it.
5be52-16817297324785-1920.jpg

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

Someone explain to me how Gojo has Sukuna on the ropes in the last panel of 235, to him being in the afterlife in the next chapter? :dahell:

It appeared that gojo had him on the ropes but the reader's just like gojo couldn't see that Sukuna had already cut through space :troll:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tengen looking like a fukking thumb will never not be funny. Wait until the anime only people see how he looks like. :russ:

When I first saw how he looked like, I said "that's it?" :dahell:

Real talk JJK ain't worth the long wait if you're anime only. It's not AOT.
I mean if you had to pick manga or anime, the anime is easily the superior version as of now. They really clean up the fighting choreography and honestly fights are the only reason I am still gonna watch the anime. :manny:

The worst thing about the anime is the fukking fandom spoiling the anime only crowd :russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
212BAA1A-7A22-4E80-A9B7-E3450ABC6E2B.png

Gege why did you have to bring up Gojo out of all characters :bryan:

Fandom will be coping on false hope now :mjlol:

EBF195D6-7B75-464D-AE40-E2BB6190AFB7.png

54E2D37C-B3A1-4B61-A6EC-2E5666ED7F85.png

4326985F-A830-4527-B82F-26FDCBD21D59.png

Nice to see Yuji putting in the work again. It's been awhile. The constant thing since the beggining of the series has been this mental back and forth between Yuji and Sukuna. Though honestly the fact we didn't see Sukuna too much in Culling games before Sukuna entered Megumi's body was a giant mistake Gege made. At least from what I recall Sukuna being essentially inactive.

As much as Sukuna tries to break Yuji, Yuji aims to not break he comes back up. This is more then a strong work ethic, it really highlights his mental fortitude as well. Hes my MC :mjcry:

Honestly the best thing Gege did with JJK is Yuji. He created a great Mc that doesn't have the usual Jump bullshyt. Not counting veteran Mc's like Gabimaru and Kenshin as they start off in different positions completely.

28A4B793-DA0C-449B-9B66-DB8CF20902F8.png

C6D3B6B1-C984-4F15-8210-953BC9DEC5FE.png

Tbh this really isn't shocking. Considering that Uraume has been the main tie between Sukuna and Kenny. Not to mention the period before the Sukuna & Gojo fight that they were thinking of a plan.

Yuta is my boy, but breh def aint living past this fight. :francis: