Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I will NEVER get tired of watching nikkas that swear this shyt is trash and fell off continue to commentate and fiending outchea weekly. It's restoring those BLEACH, Naruto prime feelings.

Gege going on my Mt. Rushmore with the troll face. :mjgrin:
Clockwork :wow: it's crazy how just a handful of situations during culling games almost diluted these Kaisens

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Whole damn chapter is flames :whew: Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 249

Kenny :umad: can't wait for anime people to get mad at that "payoff" :blessed:

As much nonsense as Gege wants to put into these sorcerers and their techniques, no one can deny that every time a character says "Domain Expansion", business picks up :ohlawd:

@T-K-G Did you understand what was Kenny talking about the "rewrite the parent of the ritual of the merging in the culling games" I've read three different translations and all of them sound confusing as fukk :pachaha:

The callback to "if Getou dies, all hell breaks loose" was dope, specially how the gang was prepared for it and sent Rika to do mop up work:banderas:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Whole damn chapter is flames :whew: Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 249

Kenny :umad: can't wait for anime people to get mad at how that "payoff" :blessed:

As much nonsense as Gege wants to put into these sorcerers and their techniques, no one can deny that every time a character says "Domain Expansion", business picks up :ohlawd:

@T-K-G Did you understand what was Kenny talking about the "rewrite the parent of the ritual of the merging in the culling games" I've read three different translations and all of them sound confusing as fukk :pachaha:

The callback to "if Getou dies, all hell breaks loose" was dope, specially how the gang was prepared for it and sent Rika to do mop up work:banderas:
i thought he was talking about himself, since he was originally gonna do it and it looks like that tengen fetus thing flew out of his body just now

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Kenjaku actually dead? I'm seeing people on Twitter/Reddit saying he is but that's kind of underwhelming if that's how he goes out.:dwillhuh:
If he really is dead then this might be wrapping up by the end of summer.:lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Eventually we'll need to have the conversation on Gege far as narratives and character development. Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, Fate series>>>>>
They double-confirmed Kenjaku is dead. What a waste of character.
Gege loves killing off characters when there's clearly more left for them to do or at least explain more backstory events.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't think Kenjaku was wasted at all. He served his purpose with all the planning and leaving everything in Sukuna's hands the same way they left shyt to Gojo :sas2:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Eventually we'll need to have the conversation on Gege far as narratives and character development. Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, Fate series>>>>>
I mean, I never read/watched the fate series but anyone that puts JJK on the level of the other ones you mentioned is a waste of an argument :russ:
I love JJK but as much as I really, really enjoy what it does well, what it does badly or mediocrely takes it out of any "all time" conversation you wanna have.

I'm just happy a modern shounen series could make me enjoy follow/reading it so much. I thought I was out from stanning these type of stuff :wow:
So is Kenjaku actually dead? I'm seeing people on Twitter/Reddit saying he is but that's kind of underwhelming if that's how he goes out.:dwillhuh:
If he really is dead then this might be wrapping up by the end of summer.:lupe:

For some reason, Gege absolutely fukking hates to give fulfilling payoffs for fans. Besides early Gojo, he had Yuji/Nobara/Megumi get those dope Ws before the Hidden Inventory arc. Then we had Maki slaughtering her clan, one panel of Gojo killing every elder of Jujutsu society...and that's about it. Everything else is Gege just doing whatever the fukk he wants and fukk how we might feel about it :russ:

And yeah, the manga should be ending in less than 20 chapters I'd say. If it gets 30 more I'd be shocked tbh.

They double-confirmed Kenjaku is dead. What a waste of character.
I'm still confused about what the fukk Kenny was talking about when explaining Tengen's merger in this latest chapter. Him becoming a fetus and talking about redoing/rewriting the parent of the merget might be him trying to do some kind of reincarnation? Idk.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Also, I do think it has gone over people's head how hard Gege has been trying to set up this "love" or "enjoyment" in fighting, specially in this arc.

Gojo was torn because he loved his fight with Sukuna but couldn't get him to love it as much as Gojo did.

Kenny in complete peace after fighting Takaba because it was the most fun he had in centuries.

This deviant Sukuna still like :what: :pacspit: whenever an opponent asks him about love and rejecting the idea of others giving their best and getting better because of fighting him.

There's something here and I'm not sure Gege is gonna be able to stick the landing :pachaha: