Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ui Ui with major production from the bench. Little jreh with a 2 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 steals performance in a few jujutsu seconds :leon:

Did Kenny had the most unexpected and unintentionally funny death a major villain has ever had in manga? :dead:

Yuji's training had to be some other level shyt :ohhh: would've been cool to read a couple of chapters on it though :mjcry:

Gege said fukk this shyt, I ain't working this Summer :russ: after this chapter I can see 15-20 more tops before the series ends. And yeah, Rika is about to kill everyone once Yuta gets got in the next 5 chapters, Sukuna ain't got to do anything else :mjlol:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The king of curses vs the queen of curses.

Also Gojos body has been moved...
Ui Ui with major production from the bench. Little jreh with a 2 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 steals performance in a few jujutsu seconds :leon:

Did Kenny had the most unexpected and unintentionally funny death a major villain has ever had in manga? :dead:

Yuji's training had to be some other level shyt :ohhh: would've been cool to read a couple of chapters on it though :mjcry:

Gege said fukk this shyt, I ain't working this Summer :russ: after this chapter I can see 15-20 more tops before the series ends. And yeah, Rika is about to kill everyone once Yuta gets got in the next 5 chapters, Sukuna ain't got to do anything else :mjlol:

:mjlit:Shoko healing + Uthamine curse energy/technique boosting+ Ichiji barrier hiding= Gojoset in the lockeroom getting shot up with every drug known to man to roll out like Willis Reed:lolbron::russ::russ:
Ui Ui been putting in some work on tbe low for sure quality 2nd unit player:ehh:Rika unleashed and Yutas training which we have no idea what other abilities he's able to copy, his energy control watching Gojos fight should be far higher, annd hold up where is Maki?!:ohhh:Wait...where's Takuba again?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:mjlit:Shoko healing + Uthamine curse energy/technique boosting+ Ichiji barrier hiding= Gojoset in the lockeroom getting shot up with every drug known to man to roll out like Willis Reed:lolbron::russ::russ:
Ui Ui been putting in some work on tbe low for sure quality 2nd unit player:ehh:Rika unleashed and Yutas training which we have no idea what other abilities he's able to copy, his energy control watching Gojos fight should be far higher, annd hold up where is Maki?!:ohhh:Wait...where's Takuba again?
Not sure if you'd read the chapter but Maki's the one carrying people and tagging along Ui Ui.

And Takaba died after the GOAT SNL guest host performance :wow: shyt was so good Kenny got distracted and dealt with :banderas: