as a mountain
Daps
im]

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yuta being the original main character makes this moment even more unpredictable :wow: I'm already fukking with how 🧠 didn't get some drawn out send-off, a flashback for a little more context woulda been cool but Gege been watching his old highlight clips and is tapping back into his old savagery :blessed:

say what you want about how we got here but this is setup for optimal fukkery that could transcend :lupe:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yuta being the original main character makes this moment even more unpredictable :wow: I'm already fukking with how 🧠 didn't get some drawn out send-off, a flashback for a little more context woulda been cool but Gege been watching his old highlight clips and is tapping back into his old savagery :blessed:

say what you want about how we got here but this is setup for optimal fukkery that could transcend :lupe:
Yuta is the MC n always has been :ufdup: think of Yuji as Sasuke/Vegeta/Killua :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yuta is the MC n always has been :ufdup: think of Yuji as Sasuke/Vegeta/Killua :pachaha:
:russ: nikka please, the main character since the prologue has been these Kaisens Gege's been serving up, I can already see the ending being on some "and nikkas will continue to Kaisen :francis:

All these nikkas could die rn and somehow it'll feel like it was meant to be

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The "shocking" stuff that editor was talking about is probably a sliced up Yuta and Rika tearing Hakari to pieces out of sadness or something :bryan:
Shocking is Sukuna either killing or absorbing Rika somehow. Or Maki who's still missing catching Sukuna on Yuta stealth shyt:lolbron:Or....what if something happens to Yuji triggered by Kenny:ohhh:Kenny getting off screened like that just seems weird but Gege clearly speed running :mjlol:

Uthamine amd Gakuganji using binding vows to increase power for life giving Shoko the greatest boost of all time
:lolbron:Or Takaba just pulls up with stitches like I thought it be hilarious if I had RCT like Hakari :mjgrin:Wouldn't it be funny if I was taken over by Kenny:troll:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Shocking is Sukuna either killing or absorbing Rika somehow. Or Maki who's still missing catching Sukuna on Yuta stealth shyt:lolbron:Or....what if something happens to Yuji triggered by Kenny:ohhh:Kenny getting off screened like that just seems weird but Gege clearly speed running :mjlol:

Uthamine amd Gakuganji using binding vows to increase power for life giving Shoko the greatest boost of all time
:lolbron:Or Takaba just pulls up with stitches like I thought it be hilarious if I had RCT like Hakari :mjgrin:Wouldn't it be funny if I was taken over by Kenny:troll:
rika gonna get passed to maki to complete the toji imagery :wow:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:russ: nikka please, the main character since the prologue has been these Kaisens Gege's been serving up, I can already see the ending being on some "and nikkas will continue to Kaisen :francis:

All these nikkas could die rn and somehow it'll feel like it was meant to be
This is true but I got hope :blessed:
this shyt right is exactly why yuta is about to get clapped :mjlol:
Foh :pacspit: (even tho you're probably right) :mjcry: