Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Stopped keeping up with this shyt when it seemed like the entire main cast got sidelined post-shibuya

hows the story now?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I guess Maki is getting these powerups so she can get destroyed by Sukuna or whoever is gonna be the big bad in this arc.

I understand the frustration over this arc as the plot has barely moved since they spoke to Tengen like a year ago but I have no issues with it. I'll hope on the people hating on this once we are shown the main plot has gone to shyt. So far we've only gotten filler and character stuff that we may or may not get some payoff for :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I guess Maki is getting these powerups so she can get destroyed or Sukuna or whoever is gonna be the big bad in this arc.

I understand the frustration over this arc as the plot has balery moved since they spoke to Tengen like a year ago but I have no issues with it. I'll hope on the people hating on this once we are shown the main plot has gone to shyt. So far we've only gotten filler and character stuff that we may or may not get some payoff for :yeshrug:
It's definitely gone on too long

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's definitely gone on too long
Yeah, that's undeniable. We should've gone to some plot advancement after the Hakari fight and if Gege wanted to give Maki this new powerup, he could've done it as a filler fight AFTER some plot advancement.

Last edited:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Gege need to wrap this shyt up, Culling Games peaked at Yuji vs Lawyer, Megumi and Yuta's(any1 who says he should be the MC is a clown) fights were fun but it's been downhill ever since Hakari ex Machina(Worst fight of the arc ez). I'm tired of Maki getting these freebie power ups. Her whole Character is basically a Toji fangirl now, Gege needs an editor to get on his ass 3 months ago.

Switch back to Yuji ASAP, it's been 8 months since we seen the MC:damn:

No but seriously, fukk that Hakari fight. His whole power ultimately amounted to "thought I was dead? jk see you next week" over and over. Would have been cool if the fight was 2 chapters, instead of 5.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I do hope we get more answers on Yujis backstory because we still don't know wtf is up with his body before Sukuna. And why does his mom in that flashback have that scar?? :damn: :damn: Where is Nobara?!!! Where is Todo?!! Is Panda really gone forever?? Panda....is not a panda:mjcry:When the hell are they getting Gojo free cause clearly no one else is beating Sukuna. What is his fascination with Megumi?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
sumo and samurai guy broke all the tension in this fight :francis:
He could turn this into something great but just based off the way the last chapter progressed, these 2 literally just popped into existence solely to serve as devices for Maki's enlightenment. Literally the first person she ever takes advice from is a rando in a sumo fit in the middle of a life or death battle.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I def understand the frustration but y’all halve to understand Lmfaoo Shibuya literally changed the entire infrastructure of the world n wiped out a bunch of major characters, unfortunately wit the process of weekly chapters it can be a slog but when the last of the major characters colonies is done shyt will get real :mjpls::demonic: