Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
happy to watch season 2 because the manga is lame as fukk right now
:childplease: Culling Game been fine.

didnt think we'd get this before csm

No, no. This is TV special that will reveal new info on season 2, that will air on 2023. We probably gonna get a date or season for the show's return.

calh45

Cal
Daps
happy to watch season 2 because the manga is lame as fukk right now
This is one of those properties where the anime is going to be better than the manga.

The manga is frenetic as hell and jumps around a lot mid fighting and the explanation of powers seems rushed. The anime folks are gonna clean all of that up.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:childplease: Culling Game been fine.

No, no. This is TV special that will reveal new info on season 2, that will air on 2023. We probably gonna get a date or season for the show's return.
its been lame as fukk

maki is straight - manga author lotto games, megumi going back and forth with sidekicks, yuta still an OP lame weirdo.... bruh - there ain't nothing going on the culling games that got any kind of tension, depth, or even character growth to it.

its 'fine'. yeah. but before that JJK was crack. the fall off is real

and until it gets back to it then im calling it what it is
What's the matter, not a fan of the Culling Game and Maki? :ufdup:
maki might have the only moments worth talking about since shinjuku

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
its been lame as fukk

its 'fine'. yeah. but before that JJK was crack. the fall off is real
To me there's a big gap between "fine" and "lame as fukk" :yeshrug:

And the Hakari and Hashimo fight was the best the series has had since Shibuya. And had poor Panda getting demolished :mjcry:

It hasn't been a breath taking arc, but I'm ok with it, shyt is probably not even half way done :dead:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Too many of the characters ppl actually like been on the back burner too long.
That's one of the main things people complain about though, wanting side characters to get some shine & development. It's a problem in 90% of series, so how do you develop them without showcasing them?

Gojo is gone, so it's showing that the world needs everybody to step up to fill the void. That includes some of these weird ass slot machine using ass nikkas.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
To me there's a big gap between "fine" and "lame as fukk" :yeshrug:

And the Hakari and Hashimo fight was the best the series has had since Shibuya. And had poor Panda getting demolished :mjcry:

It hasn't been a breath taking arc, but I'm ok with it, shyt is probably not even half way done :dead:
bolded is cap :comeon:

im standing by lame as fukk and getting carried by the previous arcs

you put this arc by itself and it doesn't sell shyt. JJK is still riding a crazy high from earlier but they need to wrap the intermission up already

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's one of the main things people complain about though, wanting side characters to get some shine & development. It's a problem in 90% of series, so how do you develop them without showcasing them?

Gojo is gone, so it's showing that the world needs everybody to step up to fill the void. That includes some of these weird ass slot machine using ass nikkas.
thing is, they got side characters for days

megumi still lame after everything that went down isn't a reintroduction issue, its a development issue. he almost got bodied by receipt-man.

if everyone got maki level shine or even something close it'd be different. as far as the culling game goes, its a whooooole lot of set up with nothing to lean on

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
bolded is cap
Not to me :yeshrug: Gege been trying some inventive shyt with powers and attacks and most of them have been "bleh". Hakari's seemed lame and contrived as fukk -specially with the mangaka shyt, that's probably the worst character and fight the series has ever had- but the Kashimo fight showed it could result in dope stuff. I was thoroughly entertained and thought Hakari was about to get got.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
thing is, they got side characters for days

megumi still lame after everything that went down isn't a reintroduction issue, its a development issue. he almost got bodied by receipt-man.

if everyone got maki level shine or even something close it'd be different. as far as the culling game goes, its a whooooole lot of set up with nothing to lean on
Megumi is getting the slow burn development, he's been the tactician of the series, always fighting at a disadvantage but finding creative ways to utilize his growing abilities. He definitely hasn't shown the potential that Sukuna and others have hyped him to but he's definitely improving at a realistic rate.

I can't excuse the Receipt dude struggle. He showed some good tactics but he never should have been pushed that far. Gege is trying to show how powerful & out of the box these Culling Game guys are but it's at the expense of his core cast, in this case Megumi.

At this point, if you aren't Yuta or Maki, you are struggling against almost everyone. Again, I think this is to impress how important Gojo is to the world order.