Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
CHAPTER 246 already out. Not the cleanest of translations but it gets the point across. Click here

I mean, both Takaba and Higuruma were teased as far back as when Shibuya ended and we didn't really know what the fukk the Culling Games were going to be about...
.but for both of them to be the keys to have a fighting chance against Kenny and Sukuna is fukking wild.

Sukuna being fascinated by a sorcerer's potential :ohhh:

And he's still gonna cleave his ass :damn: :francis:

YO IS CHOSO OK? :damn: :sadcam:

@T-K-G after all these chapters, "(Open)" is once again mentioned. Kusakabe the Shikamaru of JJK :bryan:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
CHAPTER 246 already out. Not the cleanest of translations but it gets the point across. Click here

I mean, both Takaba and Higuruma were teased as far back as when Shibuya ended and we didn't really know what the fukk the Culling Games were going to be about...
.but for both of them to be the keys to have a fighting chance against Kenny and Sukuna is fukking wild.

Sukuna being fascinated by a sorcerer's potential :ohhh:

And he's still gonna cleave his ass :damn: :francis:

YO IS CHOSO OK? :damn: :sadcam:

@T-K-G after all these chapters, "(Open)" is once again mentioned. Kusakabe the Shikamaru of JJK :bryan:

:troll:

You mean Chorizo?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If I am remembering correctly is JJK finale going to be the big exposition dump or is that later? :jbhmm:
I mean, Kenny does a full blown explanation of the Culling Games right in front of Yuki and the whole gang after he releases Idle Transfiguration in all of Tokyo. So yeah, we are getting a big exposition dump next episode. The same thing Kenny explains at that moment is later repeated with more details like 10 more times during that whole damn arc though :mjlol:

We are also getting all them death sentences and Yuta :demonic:

I wondered earlier if we would get a first glimpse of the Zen'in family, specially Naoya. I dialed that back after ep. 19 but now I'm thinking it's a legit shot we get a glimpse of them and probably the same cameos that Higuruma and Takaba got in the manga for episode 23 :jbhmm:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I mean, Kenny does a full blown explanation of the Culling Games right in front of Yuki and the whole gang after he releases Idle Transfiguration in all of Tokyo. So yeah, we are getting a big exposition dump next episode. The same thing Kenny explains at that moment is later repeated with more details like 10 more times during that whole damn arc though :mjlol:

We are also getting all them death sentences and Yuta :demonic:

I wondered earlier if we would get a first glimpse of the Zen'in family, specially Naoya. I dialed that back after ep. 19 but now I'm thinking it's a legit shot we get a glimpse of them and probably the same cameos that Higuruma and Takaba got in the manga for episode 23 :jbhmm:
its not the big dump though. remember how much was up in the air or unmentioned straight up after shibuya ended abruptly? the big dump isn't til after yuji and megumi link up again

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
its not the big dump though. remember how much was up in the air or unmentioned straight up after shibuya ended abruptly? the big dump isn't til after yuji and megumi link up again
I know but when I re read Shibuya a month ago I was surprised at how much of the concept of Culling Games is explained by Kenny after casting Idle Transfiguration.

The whole point system and rules are explained later but a good portion of that big exposition dump is already previewed by Kenny during Shibuya.