Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cuz if you read that to me and said a rapper said it I would immediately say IT’S DOLPH!!!! :pachaha:

Cousin died from vices and your tribute to him is saying all the vices you want to do with him :what:

Come on black people :snoop:
Fredo Santana's people drank syrup and got fukked up at his funeral too.

I see it more as a gesture to live the way the dead person wanted to live before he's under the ground. It's not as disrespectful if you think of it that way. Juice and Fredo loved drugs. Live life as they did. :yeshrug:

Though, I do see your point about this though. It could definitely be interpreted as being insensitive :hubie:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it more as a gesture to live the way the dead person wanted to live before he's under the ground. It's not as disrespectful if you think of it that way. Juice and Fredo loved drugs. Live life as they did. :yeshrug:
But living the life they did is why they died.

This isn't like your boy dying and as tribute going to his favorite restaurant or getting together to play Madden because that's what y'all used to do. To make a tribute to someone dying of a drug overdose by doing drugs is:francis:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I suggest everyone read "From chocolate to Morphine by Dr. Andrew Weil"

It states the facts on all drugs. Plus I have an emergency room ref guide on overdose. Bottom line:
- weed is the least toxic
- alcohol is the most toxic - overall - yes more than heroin and coke. You can stop all drugs and your body will heal. Once alcohol does it's dammage tho - it's over!
- that said the lifestyle of heroin and crack users fukks them up
- codeine in theraputic doses is okay
- cigarettes are horrible

Pharmacologically speaking I have a question - when people do lean - how much codeine do they put in a cup? In mg?

What's the actual dose these rappers or recreational users fukk with?

BTW in Jan I'll be 5 years free from alcohol. I have had like 3 drinks in that time but never got drunk and regretted those but still feel proud for 5 years. I had to have those few. Otherwise the all or nothing would bring me back to beer and vodka. fukk that!

@really tho thanks for the props on the 5 years.

Sobriety is hard at times. I get plagued by messed up thoughts that I used to numb by alcohol and weed. Now I have to face them head on.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
giphy.gif

Thats gotta be the most trollin ass sincere RIP message i've ever seen.

Daps
Fredo Santana's people drank syrup and got fukked up at his funeral too.

I see it more as a gesture to live the way the dead person wanted to live before he's under the ground. It's not as disrespectful if you think of it that way. Juice and Fredo loved drugs. Live life as they did.

This legit might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted here.

Daps
Never heard this cat's music so I decided to play 4 tracks last night. Cannot see what people saw in him - doesn't seem like he had a drip of talent. Shame that a young dude is dead, but I've seen posts calling him a legend and that's just straight up confusing.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If my friend died from a heroin overdose, it seems like the most retarded thing would be shooting up at his funeral.
But if you were a race car driver and you got killed during a race, wouldn’t people still think of you in terms of racing, even though it killed you?

If you were like Willie Nelson and died from lung cancer, do you think people would still smoke weed in remembrance?

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
what's with this new rappers and beating their girl??
Juice WRLD's Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles

JUICE WRLDFAMILY SPEAKS OUT ...His Legacy Will Help Others Battling Addiction
12/12/2019 1:00 AM PT
d01234ad21f24d5d82dff183d588992d_md.jpg

EXCLUSIVE
Alamy

Juice WRLD's family is breaking their silence on the death of the 21-year-old rapper, shedding light on his battle with prescription drug abuse and his fight to help others beat their addictions.

In an exclusive statement to TMZ, the late rapper's mom, Carmella Wallace, says, "We loved Jarad with all of our hearts and cannot believe our time with him has been cut short. As he often addressed in his music and to his fans, Jarad battled with prescription drug dependency."

Juice rapped about drugs often, something his family says wasn't to promote using ... but instead to help those battling addiction who may have felt alone in their fight.

His mom continues, "Addiction knows no boundaries and its impact goes way beyond the person fighting it. Jarad was a son, brother, grandson, friend and so much more to so many people who wanted more than anything to see him defeat addiction."

REMEMBERING JUICE WRLDLAUNCH GALLERY
Getty

However, his family believes his story can help others moving forward, with the mom telling TMZ, "We hope the conversations he started in his music and his legacy will help others win their battles as that is what he wanted more than anything."

Carmella wraps by thanking Juice's fans, friends and family for their support during the incredibly difficult time, saying, "We know that Jarad's legacy of love, joy and emotional honesty will live on."

TMZ broke the story ... Juice WRLD died after a private flight from L.A. to Chicago Sunday. Law enforcement sources tell us the rapper swallowed several Percocet pills upon landing when he learned federal agents were going to search the plane.

In total, 70 lbs. of marijuana, some codeine and 3 handguns were found on the plane.