Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
RIP

A lot of people on this forum make jobs and light of the opioid shyt that's hitting white communities but if you know anything about our societal structure, shyt like that hits under privileged communities first. There are a lot of black people struggling with opioid addiction right now and it't not really discussed because the "face" of the problem is a white guy/girl in rural America. Yet it's ravaging many black communities down south, it's killing black people in inner cities, etc.
I would say a large % of young men in our inner cities aged 16-25 are fukking with the opioids. For whites it seems like it’s a bigger demographic using it everyone from suburban white teens to 45 year old white men. While for us it seems more predicated with young men. Just an observation could be wrong.

The only reason we aren’t dying from it at the rate the whites are is because they are the majority and they graduate to injecting themselves and that is seen as some taboo dirty fiend shyt amongst young nikkas.

Popping a pill or drinking a cup of fruit soda and codeine isn’t seen in that way. A lot of these young brothers are smoked out and xan’d out you can see it.

Cats on here talk about how there’s an opioid epidemic and cacs are dropping like flies but that shyt isn’t just a poor, white thing it’s a huge American issue.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
It's not just entertainment..the success and lifestyle of an individual carriers more weight..especially for these young black men who don't have strong successful men in their lives..
Its always entertainment and its nothing new.
Stop with that white supremacist, blacks are stupid and poor non-sense too.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RIP

A lot of people on this forum make jobs and light of the opioid shyt that's hitting white communities but if you know anything about our societal structure, shyt like that hits under privileged communities first. There are a lot of black people struggling with opioid addiction right now and it't not really discussed because the "face" of the problem is a white guy/girl in rural America. Yet it's ravaging many black communities down south, it's killing black people in inner cities, etc.

Rappers are making that shyt look cool but at the end of the day, people don't need rappers to tell them to do drugs. Look at the communities. You got people with no hope, no prospects, nothing. Those are exactly the type of people who fall into drugs, often, to take the pain of reality away. Got nothing to do with rap shyt.

He looked BAD in some recent-ish vids. Same thing is happening to French Montana right now. Yet this shyt is set up so that nobody talks about any of this. Everything is just a facade where you put on your designer clothes, put on your chains, and you good. These dudes are not good, they're addicted. More people are gonna die.
French really on that shyt?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Plus too many songs to post about weed it's like they had whole subgenre about getting high :mjgrin:

You gave me too. If we make a ratio (number of songs about dope/total number of songs) and we compare the two eras (the 20's and the 2010's), are you sure it will be the same? :jbhmm:

I assume there is a rise, with no comparison with the past. And if we dig deeper by comparing successful songs about dope and obscure songs aka the ability to touch the masses, I'm sure the ratio will be worse.

We're not talking about weed or alcohol.

Music is just part of it, we can also add movies and other stuff. But the general idea is that for numerous reasons, including technology, we live in a totally different world than a century ago. Trying to make an equivalence between today and yesterday is being naive to the change that affected society during the last 100 years.

Last edited:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its always entertainment and its nothing new.
Stop with that white supremacist, blacks are stupid and poor non-sense too.

fukk out of here with white supremacy shyt you bullshyttin azz nikka...people are inspired by SUCCESS...and blacks ARE NOT stupid..they see people like them who have achieved success and will typically follow their path...

Reported your sorry azz

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
fukk out of here with white supremacy shyt you bullshyttin azz nikka...people are inspired by SUCCESS...and blacks ARE NOT stupid..they see people like them who have achieved success and will typically follow their path...
You seem to think we blacks are stupid, to the point you literally wrote that blacks are easily influenced by entertainment because we are poor and don't have nothing.
When studies show blacks have a lower drug usage rates than whites.
Don't throw the rock and then try to hide your hands

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seem to think we blacks are stupid, to the point you literally wrote that blacks are easily influenced by entertainment because we are poor and don't have nothing.
When studies show blacks have a lower drug usage rates than whites.
Don't throw the rock and then try to hide your hands
Already reported your sad azz... I said we are influenced by success...your uncle Tom azz stared with the blacks are stupid and poor shyt..

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What new artist in their early 20s died from drugs aside from this dude and lil peep?

and plenty of heavy metal/rock artists have OD at a young age. Joplin, Hendrix, Morrison, Sid vicious, etc.

:patrice:This dude was 2 years removed from being a teenager fam, that's young...

drugs abuse will take people out, we all know this...but drugs taking muthafukkas out at 21? 22? that ain't normal no matter how much you try to argue the shyt.

but if this is the lifestyle you cats are living then do your thing, like i said nobody actually listens, do you and I'll do me. :hubie:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you allow yourself to be "influenced" into doing anything harmful to yourself, you're just a weak-minded person sorry. I can't blame Future, Pimp or Weezy for ppl choosing to try and become addicted to hard drugs
He started abusing drugs in 2013 he was only 14 to 15 years old. :francis:

That’s the age where entertainment is the most impressionable

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
What new artist in their early 20s died from drugs aside from this dude and lil peep?

and plenty of heavy metal/rock artists have OD at a young age. Joplin, Hendrix, Morrison, Sid vicious, etc.

ZquDpVA.jpg