Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Uppers, downers, unlimited supply and traveling at high altitudes is a recipe for disasters. Same shyt almost took Ross and Wayne out.

half the plane is filled with enough Xanax and Vicodin and Atavan to knock out an elephant. And the people taking it are knocking back drinks. Altitude has very little to do this ..if at all.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:comeon:
I dont have any clue where this myth started but future was clearly using drugs...did yall forget the Tim Westwood interview where he was nodding out and slurring his speech...

Because he told a judge he wasn't on that shyt during his custody battle with Ciara. Basically he's been off anything harder than weed since he was with her.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
There are portable dry herb vapes
Plenty of them
I use this
Teralifestylepic1.jpg

yeah my bad I’m looking into them now

does the vaped bud smell?

gotta get one of these ASAP

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Become a fiend because of music brehs :francis:

Teens and 20yos are very influenced by peer pressure. Music, culture is how you stay connected to everyone. But we had different morals in the 90s. Now it's all about status without substance.

No one is teaching teens autonomy. Men are taught to chase sluts, women are taught to be sluts and older your drug dealers and pimps (bars and clubs) collect on all that.

The real gateway drug is alcohol and dopamine and validation from others. Society isn't trying to improve you, they just want a dollar out of you. Keeping you depressed and addicted to chasing validation drains you of everything.

I like Lil Peep and Juice Wrld, I've battled depression and loneliness but I had role models who were men and aiming for longevity. These young kids haven't figured shyt out, singing their misery for company, while Styles P owns a Juice bar.

It's demonic friends...

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Musician's been dying from drugs since the music industry began

Jazz players in the 20s were addicted to heroin

The lifestyle of being an entertainer attracts a. Certain kind of person

Y'all nikkas dramatic as fukk blaming music

This is a true point, however I don't recall any great jazz musicians dying in their 20's as a direct result of their drug use :jbhmm:

Prynce

Daps
fukk that i lost a 16 year old cousin on his birthday to pills, nikka OD'd in front of his mom and little sister

He woulda NEVER known about those type of drugs if not for rappers talkin about that shyt :camby: the blame is partly on the industry for pushing that type of content but at the same time these nikkas know they playin with fire, they acknowledge it in the lyrics themselves.

I'd bet any amount of money a ton of kids are gonna OD from drugs they were introduced to listening to this guys music

Feel bad for his family, shyt was so pointless
My 15 year old cousin killed himself by crashing a car he stole

I don't blame music. He got himself killed.

Daps
yeah my bad I’m looking into them now

does the vaped bud smell?

gotta get one of these ASAP
It's weed so there will always be a smell
But it's not pronounced like when you smoke weed
I can vape outside and not worry because the vape will quickly dissipate in the air
and its smell will be dominated by everything else outside
Inside you might not smell it but other people might smell if you use enough weed but it goes away quickly if anyone smells it all so it's convenient
You can vape in a room, someone can walk in, and not notice

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Musician's been dying from drugs since the music industry began

Jazz players in the 20s were addicted to heroin

The lifestyle of being an entertainer attracts a. Certain kind of person

Y'all nikkas dramatic as fukk blaming music
The same argument they made about jazz and bebop in the 50’s

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
i had to take opiates for only 2 days after knee surgery
tried to stop cold turkey the third day and it felt like my insides were vibrating and a vice grip was on my stomach. Actually thought I was gonna have a seizure
that shyt is not to be messed with

Prynce

Daps
This is a true point, however I don't recall any great jazz musicians dying in their 20's as a direct result of their drug use :jbhmm:
Tons of them died. We prolly never heard of them.

shyt Ray Charles almost went to prison behind it

James Brown life was filled with fukkery because of his drug use. He beat every woman he was with.

You know the tons of tragedy behind drugs in music.

Drugs destroyed a lot of the temptations