Juelz Santana On Serving Time, The Diplomats, His Career, New Music & More Drink Champs

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny when Nore said he has the most controversial line in Hip Hop history, I thought he was gonna talk about the

"I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

That was WILD when it dropped.

Yeah, Nore dumbass really thinking that Roc throwaway line is the most controversial thing this crack head ever said just sums up his level of ignorance.

That Mohammed Atta line was wild flagrant when you had other nikkas like Wu heated that the city got attacked

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah, Nore dumbass really thinking that Roc throwaway line is the most controversial thing this crack head ever said just sums up his level of ignorance.

That Mohammed Atta line was wild flagrant when you had other nikkas like Wu heated that the city got attacked
2002-2004 Dip Set was peak level ignorance lmao and I loved it all.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so are we gonna get some literal
juelz-talking.gif

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
off topic, but you know who NORE should get next? Big Tigger...that dude must have behind the scenes rap city stories for days

also, how the hell they gonna promote the next drink champs episode when the dave chappelle one has yet to air?
Big Tigger would be ill

And Sway

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny when Nore said he has the most controversial line in Hip Hop history, I thought he was gonna talk about the

"I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

That was WILD when it dropped.
I don’t really remember it being a big deal back then. shyt they called themselves Taliban lmao. I don’t even remember people tripping on that.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t really remember it being a big deal back then. shyt they called themselves Taliban lmao. I don’t even remember people tripping on that.
It was a huge deal in NY. It was on the news and the newspaper. There was a bunch of think pieces on it.

They had to change multiple records because of it.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was major in the tri-state. Clear shock lyrics. And the controversy amounted to free press. But 9/11 was still fresh enough (not sure the “war on terror” had even started yet) that folks were not happy. It’s why Juelz switched up some lines on “I love you” and a couple other songs got edits.

Ironically, Juelz also had to do some early Juelz’n to explain why he was saying that dumb shyt.

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
It was a huge deal in NY. It was on the news and the newspaper. There was a bunch of think pieces on it.

They had to change multiple records because of it.

They changed the album version of I Love U to “I worship the late prophet, the great Muhammad….ALI
For the words he spoke, that stung like a bee” :ehh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
He said Cam originally took Jay off Welcome to NYC because he was dissing Nas and they werent going to let him hop on the track and use it as his platform :mjlol:

Edit: nvm it was the oh boy remix, listened again on the playback the story was intertwined with when they did welcome
To nyc

Last edited: