Juelz Santana On Serving Time, The Diplomats, His Career, New Music & More Drink Champs

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
off topic, but you know who NORE should get next? Big Tigger...that dude must have behind the scenes rap city stories for days

I’ve wanted a Sway interview for a long time now. You know he got some stories.

Who else can say they’ve interviewed Eazy-E, 2Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Eminem, 50, Kanye…not to mention countless other emcees, actors, athletes, etc.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It's funny when Nore said he has the most controversial line in Hip Hop history, I thought he was gonna talk about the

"I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

That was WILD when it dropped.
😂 Crazy…then they changed it to ‘I worship the late prophet Mohammed…Ali’ when Mohammed Ali was still alive 😂😂😂😂

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
off topic, but you know who NORE should get next? Big Tigger...that dude must have behind the scenes rap city stories for days

also, how the hell they gonna promote the next drink champs episode when the dave chappelle one has yet to air?
PER-FECT guess.

I miss Rap City

It's funny when Nore said he has the most controversial line in Hip Hop history, I thought he was gonna talk about the

"I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

This

And the Dixie Chicks got "cancelled" for less. Dipset and Cam'ron were not THAT BIG in NYC and the mainstream market for this not to atleast get to Fox News.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
PER-FECT guess.

I miss Rap City

This

And the Dixie Chicks got "cancelled" for less. Dipset and Cam'ron were not THAT BIG in NYC and the mainstream market for this not to atleast get to Fox News.
It was on the mixtape version of the song. They cleaned it up before the album version. At that time mixtapes didn’t hit mainstream ears.

They’d be working at Pathmark right now if social media was around back then

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

what was the fascination with them at that point in time and imagine if that dropped now, dipset would be hiding out in cambodia from being cancelled