Juelz Santana On Serving Time, The Diplomats, His Career, New Music & More Drink Champs

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It's funny when Nore said he has the most controversial line in Hip Hop history, I thought he was gonna talk about the

"I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

That was WILD when it dropped.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It's funny when Nore said he has the most controversial line in Hip Hop history, I thought he was gonna talk about the

"I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

Diplomats calling themselves Taliban right after 9/11 is peak ignorant shyt:mjlol:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
this has been posted before, but just referencing it here

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Top 3 outta pocket lines

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
As a lifelong Dipset hater even I can admit Juelz had some dope tracks. I remember when him and Wayne were pairing up and it seemed like both were going to take a next step. I've never been a Wayne fan (I respect him and some of his music) but there's no question he delivered on that promise commercially and impact wise after 06. But Juelz kinda just faded away while Wayne kept going. I wasn't really paying attention outside of the periodic "where is Juelz" threads you'd see on SOHH but...what happened? Was it label fukkery?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Lmao he had like 2 of those. I used to trip tf out as a kid